Statue Prototypez DC comics license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbonome25

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sosa's new company is making some AWESOME model kits. So happy to hear they will have some DC stuff on the horizon.

What character do you think they will release first?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

prototypeZ is making some killer kits and now with the dc license im sure things will be hard on my end regarding money to keep up .... hope i can get them all! love their stuff

and im hoping for a new 52 joker soon

I would love to see a dynamic flash statue... that's one character that I can't seem to find anything out there currently that I like.

I would love to see a dynamic flash statue... that's one character that I can't seem to find anything out there currently that I like.

Happening with translucent electric effect stemming from ears legs, belt :)

I love the sculpts from this company, but I am not talented at all when it comes to painting so it kinda sucks for me... :(

I love the sculpts from this company, but I am not talented at all when it comes to painting so it kinda sucks for me... :(

Same here, I'm totally willing to display the kit as is. Then find someone to paint it down the road once I get bored of the one color. Bound to be times when I have nothing on order, prime time to pay for a good paint job!

The sculpts r just too good to pass up....based on the SF line at least.

Same here, I'm totally willing to display the kit as is. Then find someone to paint it down the road once I get bored of the one color. Bound to be times when I have nothing on order, prime time to pay for a good paint job!

The sculpts r just too good to pass up....based on the SF line at least.

You should see his danger room series from koto

New Nightwing images from FB!

"Prototypez Studio's Nightwing Resin Model Kit Coming soon."

(I can't believe this thread is so dead.. :()

nightwing2.jpg

10403301_775848619126300_1998940167906452724_n.jpg

10272740_774381299273032_2251797282053009923_o.png

New Nightwing images from FB!

"Prototypez Studio's Nightwing Resin Model Kit Coming soon."

(I can't believe this thread is so dead.. :()

+1

Are they focussing on the Street Fighter licence? :dunno

In fact, folks at SF have been asking Erick about some updates on Supes, but haven't got an answer yet. I would so like to get him / Bats, etc.

F106F4CE-B05F-4ACB-BEB6-CFD1DFE2E187_zpsso1w3j8z.jpg

4BED16F0-E34F-4D34-802D-865093CA7EAC_zpsb0y6jzyw.jpg

0orj.jpg

What scale is NW? 1/5 or 1/6?

Last edited:
Back