Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
1472018_10151717718446968_1353452504_n.jpg

:yess:Hooray for the first entry of the White Wizzard and the first human portrait from their LotR line! Thanks for posting!

Realistic sculpting and painting of human characters' faces will be crucial for the line and I'm happy and somewhat relieved that Asmus seem to be on a good way here!

The horse is a smart approach for them. They can use the same basic sculpt and adjust paints and softgoods and charge us much more to get a new figure. Now GTW on the horse will infuriate people i think. MOS needs his steed. I could see pairing Eomer on the horse as making total sense, plus a mounted wraith.

Shame I don't like gandalf the white he's the lobotomised version of gandalf, though look forward to seeing him and might be tempted.

Asmus has got to up their game for Gandalf.
The type of less than stellar paint apps and weathering they got away with on the Witch King won't do for Gandalf.
I'll have to wait for in hand pics to decide on this one, although he's the perfect companion piece to the WK.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

From what little I can see, it looks like they have a new sculptor. . . that's very good.

:D

Back