What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Green

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have crazy, weird dreams and I am sure you all do.

Recently, I dream of floating or flying. I just woke up, not sure if from REM, and remember I was out at night. A semi friend got upset from some video game and walked out. He decided to take his karate class and I walk home alone. I walked behind some unkept backyard of some company. Walked till its morning. So I was in this ghetto industrial, burned down neighborhood and some businessmen walked passed me. Suddenly, I seem to float up and down. I had to grab everything I can get my hand on to move forward. Eventually I just float and is at the mercy of the wind. Sometimes I can fly. Everyone just watched me. But I was afraid that I would crash into a building. So I managed to calm down and floated down to the top of a column and floated down. Felt like I haven't used my legs for days so I fell down to the ground. Three nuns came around me and removed my shoes and socks. I was like wtf.

https://www.dreambible.com/

Last edited:
I have crazy, weird dreams and I am sure you all do.

Recently, I dream of floating or flying. I just woke up, not sure if from REM, and remember I was out at night. A semi friend got upset from some video game and walked out. He decided to take his karate class and I walk home alone. I walked behind some unkept backyard of some company. Walked till its morning. So I was in this ghetto industrial, burned down neighborhood and some businessmen walked passed me. Suddenly, I seem to float up and down. I had to grab everything I can get my hand on to move forward. Eventually I just float and is at the mercy of the wind. Sometimes I can fly. Everyone just watched me. But I was afraid that I would crash into a building. So I managed to calm down and floated down to the top of a column and floated down. Felt like I haven't used my legs for days so I fell down to the ground. Three nuns came around me and removed my shoes and socks. I was like wtf.

https://dreammoods.com/cgibin/flyingdreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=flyingintro

I very rarely dream, at least one's that I remember. I don't sleep well enough to dream.

I'm awake at the moment...

Haven't remembered a dream for years.
Memory goes as we get older I suppose :dunno
Might be all those years of substance abuse :lol

I feel like I drop into REM immediately upon dozing off and dream non-stop until I wake up. It's like resuming a parallel life. I have a very hard time feeling rested, no matter how much sleep I get.

I feel like I drop into REM immediately upon dozing off and dream non-stop until I wake up. It's like resuming a parallel life. I have a very hard time feeling rested, no matter how much sleep I get.

One of the benefits of eating special brownies in the evening is so I don't have to deal with my action-packed dreams. I wake up a bit dopey as a result, but at least I'm never traumatised. The last dream I had was a week ago, and there I was, stabbing some dude in the throat and watching him die. He had it coming, but sheesh, not what I needed to wake up from to face the day. The week before that I was on a beach between a raging ocean on one side and a sodding great hungry lion on the other.

I could be spending my sleeping hours on a tropical beach, being massaged by nubile bikini-clad Swedish beach volleyballers... or reliving any of the most awesome parts of my life. But no. Throat stabbing and hostile Mother Nature :mad:

I dreamed that Scarlett Johansson was in my bedroom wearing nothing but a smile and holding a can of whip cream. :drool

For some reason there was a monkey on roller skates carrying a pepperoni pizza while a midget dressed as a cowboy rode a tricycle and filmed everything. :huh

Oh and Spock was there too making it rain 100 dollar bills. :yess:

you lie.....otherwise the search is on for this nuddie tape. tell me kate upton is somewhere in that tape.

craps, its only a dream. :monkey2

I had a Walking Dead ish one the other night

Were you trapped in a endless Groundhog Day loop in Season 3 Part 2?

2mq3oeh.jpg

Back