Pop Culture Shock: John Carpenter's The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Unknown right now if this is 1/6, 1/4, a statue or a 7 inch figure, but yes...a figure of Kurt Russell as Mac is coming. From the latest PCS newsletter:

563159_608486829211506_135874974_n.jpg

Discussion over at Statue Forum:

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=140941

YES.

macready-thing.jpg

Oh wow. I really hope it's a statue with him with the Flamethrower and Dynamite. If it's 1/6 it would look nice next to the Plissken figure.

Awesome news you can never have too many collectibles from John Carpenter's The Thing. I just want some thing realy cool from Big Trouble now.

:thud:

:)

I'm expecting Sideshow to make a Macready now that they have some sort of Kurt Russell/John Carpenter license.

With their experience making Han and Luke Hoth, we could get a set with two heads, though three would be ideal! Bare headed; hood; hat.

At least it looks like at least something is happening in 1/6.

Been really praying for that since Plissken was revealed. :pray: :drool

Awesome news you can never have too many collectibles from John Carpenter's The Thing. I just want some thing realy cool from Big Trouble now.

Been really praying for that since Plissken was revealed. :pray: :drool:

Im making a custom 1/6 Macready but I wouldnt mind buying a licensed one. Please, make it happen.

I wonder if companies produce this items when they see people are customizing and there is an interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really surprised to see PCS doing 1/6 that's NOT Street Fighter. Wonder what happened there. . .

Almost missed this since I never read the horror section. I guess this really should be in the Aliens and Robots section.

Anyway- the sculpt looks cool.

Sean

Back