XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASAP

Freakzoid
Reaction score
XM released the news for their upcoming Black Widow.

From XM: Black Widow Sneak Preview... Rumor has it it will come with alternate head versions, and also a very special feature that allows you to display the alternate head in a classy manner. Stay tune! ;)

https://www.xm-studios.com/upcoming-statues-black-widow-and-thor!-(1).aspx

blackwidow_preview.jpg

mmmm she can go on wit her bad self.

man, Singapore represent! Dare I say if they put extra care into the head sculpts, this'll top Tim's version over at SS? :)

Looks fantastic, but need to see it painted.

How do we get this in the U.S.?

Will retailer like BBTS have this on PO?

Damn.... did Marvel have a firesale on 1/4 scale character licenses?

If so, can I get in on this action?

That's GG and XM producing 1/4 Widow and EVERYONE producing Iron Man :lol

Are there any Russian motifs in the base? Great body and face sculpts, but base is a little..."put together"

It's a shame these aren't sold in the US, but I'm not paying double sideshow costs to own these even if they are great looking. I'm having a hard enough time convincing myself to even continue collecting sideshow products at $400 a pop.

the $795 price tag on these (maybe less for BW) is in Singapore dollars. That's USD550. $150 more than what it costs me to get a SS PF shipped to me. So if BW is executed right I may get her, seeing as she might receive a less expensive price tag. Hey, if paint apps are good then it'll be a more justified purchase for me compared with the obscurity of the Honey Trap girls

just went XM studios and saw their plans for Mk 7, Magneto and Thor

U guys will be stunned by what they plan to do with Magneto, they are still checking on the feasibility of the design , but if they can pull it off, it will be magnificent.

just went XM studios and saw their plans for Mk 7, Magneto and Thor

U guys will be stunned by what they plan to do with Magneto, they are still checking on the feasibility of the design , but if they can pull it off, it will be magnificent.

The Mark 7 has an action pose? or it's like the Mark 42 one, standing. And same for Thor!

the $795 price tag on these (maybe less for BW) is in Singapore dollars. That's USD550. $150 more than what it costs me to get a SS PF shipped to me. So if BW is executed right I may get her, seeing as she might receive a less expensive price tag. Hey, if paint apps are good then it'll be a more justified purchase for me compared with the obscurity of the Honey Trap girls

That's not counting shipping either :lol

The Mark 7 has an action pose? or it's like the Mark 42 one, standing. And same for Thor!

l would say both for Mk 7 but only 1 for thor

I saw the plans , but obviously it will be subjected to MArvel approval.

Magneto concept is great, l doubt it can be done but the sculptors are quite confident they could do it

l would say both for Mk 7 but only 1 for thor

I saw the plans , but obviously it will be subjected to MArvel approval.

Magneto concept is great, l doubt it can be done but the sculptors are quite confident they could do it

No sneak peak undercover photos for us?

conan-i-am-disappoint1.jpg

Back