Action Figure Turned my regular Mark VII into battle damaged prototype. (PICS TEASING MY DIORAMA!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
After weeks and weeks of planning, airbrushing, painting, building, soldering and so many other things I am ecstatic to be able to show you two things.

First of all, I am showing you pictures of my regular Iron Man Mark VII which I turned into the battle damaged prototype. It took many more hours of airbrushing, weathering and painting than I had expected. But I am happy with the results. And thanks to Username for setting me up with the right neck.

Secondly, I am showing pictures of this figure as it is placed in part of my Iron Man diorama, which is almost complete. Once it is totally finished, I will show you more pictures in a new thread in a couple of weeks time.

I cannot wait to hear what you guys think. Please leave any and all feedback.

tease1.jpg

tease2.jpg

tease3.jpg

tease4.jpg

tease5.jpg

tease6.jpg

tease8.jpg

battledamaged6.jpg

battledamaged1.jpg

battledamaged2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind feedback everyone! Once I'm totally done, I'll shoot pictures of my whole diorama.

Really nice! Better than stock one ;)

Excellent! Makes my BD MK7 look a little bland in comparison.:(

Thanks, I was really upset when I saw the actual figure and bland is exactly the word that described it. In retrospect, I am glad, because it pushed me into this cool customizing work, which I love!

Looks good :clap

Glad Tony didn't get his hair messed up in the battle :D

You picked up on that huh? :) Yeah, I thought of that too, but found no way around it.

Great work Joost!
Incredible job with that.
Glad the neck worked out!

Thanks and yeah, I am very pleased with the neck. I never would've found a fitting neck myself.

Back