Tweeterhead Munsters line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw on the SF thread the Tweeterhead Munster statue...They unbelievably look so good plus the choice of B&W or color is nice as well as the huge list of Munster characters...The line looks so impressive...Saw that Elvira statue too they have and WOW!

Just saw on the SF thread the Tweeterhead Munster statue...They unbelievably look so good plus the choice of B&W or color is nice as well as the huge list of Munster characters...The line looks so impressive...Saw that Elvira statue too they have and WOW!

I agree, I just hope they are not pricing them as high as Elvira. These are spot on, and if they are reasonable, I will be getting them all.

Hey Folks,

Here's s shot of the Lily sculpt finished. As for sale date and pricing, Herman goes on sale on Dec 13, 2013 for $225.00 for the black and white or color version.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I saw that they were. Also saw that Trevor Grove is the sculptor of both...and I'm assuming that he's gonna be doing them all, which means that these will all have fantastic likenesses. I'll be looking at picking up the black and white versions when they are up for preorder.

So excited for this! I've been wanting the Electric Tiki toon B&W statues for years but they are very pricey so it looks like my wait paid off.

Pleas please PLEASE get the Addams Family license! :pray:

Hey Guys,

Here's the official announcement about Herman going up for sale tomorrow.

Here he is, “Hermy Baby” available in Black and White only at Tweeterhead.com!

The Herman Maquette is the first in our line of Munster Maquettes of the entire family!

Although the color version will be available in a larger limited edition number, our black and white collection of the family will only be available on our website.

Special Edition Herman Munster Maquette

Black and White Edition, Strictly Limited to 313

pieces and will retail for $225.00
Scale: 1/6th, 15 inches tall
Sculptor: Trevor Grove
Hand Numbered Back Stamp

Pre-Sale Begins Dec 6, 2013
Shipping 2nd week in Feb 2014

ordered...Oh man God forbid you guys do F-Troop, or Wild Wild West, or I Dream of Jeannie or Man From Uncle,or Get Smart,or Gigantor,or Green Hornet,or Batman,or Green Acres,or Beverly Hillbillies,or Addams Family,or Gillagan's Island, or Hogan's Heroes, or Johnny Socko, or Ultraman, Or Captain Scarlet, just to throw a few names out there from the top o me head

WOW, That's an impressive list!! Luckily one of the shows you mentioned is already locked up!! Waiting until Christmas to announce it!!!

Adolfo!!!! How old are you:rotfl

ordered...Oh man God forbid you guys do F-Troop, or Wild Wild West, or I Dream of Jeannie or Man From Uncle,or Get Smart,or Gigantor,or Green Hornet,or Batman,or Green Acres,or Beverly Hillbillies,or Addams Family,or Gillagan's Island, or Hogan's Heroes, or Johnny Socko, or Ultraman, Or Captain Scarlet, just to throw a few names out there from the top o me head

Ordered the black and white version right when it went up. Looking forward to seeing which new license you announce in the coming weeks :)

Did you have to walk 3 miles to school barefoot in the snow too?:wink1:

Actually it was a mile n a half... Fact did it for 13 years....snow took us 1/2 hour vs 20-25 minutes under normal day.

Well then you've earned whatever tweeterhead comes up with from your list. Based on what they are showing I'm going to go with Addams Family. I can't wait to get my Herman. Cheerio old man:peace

Actually it was a mile n a half... Fact did it for 13 years....snow took us 1/2 hour vs 20-25 minutes under normal day.

Back