Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
PCS announced they have the license and are making a bust of the Kesslerwolf. The most interesting part of the announcement is they say they will have 'an entire line of horror based collectibles next year.'

142931d1384804083-pop-culture-shock-gets-american-werewolf-london-awil_concept.jpg

I know that they have the license to John Carpenter's The Thing as well.

Last edited:
Looking forward to see a 1/4 or 1/3 maquette of the Kesslerwolf! :yess:
Finally we will see releases from one of my favourite movies and it will undoubtedly make many horror fans very happy.Thanks you PCS! :clap

Looking forward to see a 1/4 or 1/3 maquette of the Kesslerwolf! :yess:
Finally we will see releases from one of my favourite movies and it will undoubtedly make many horror fans very happy.Thanks you PCS! :clap

Yes, a 1/4 scale statue of the werewolf would become a holy grail item for me. AWIL is pretty much tied with Evil Dead (the original), as my favourite horror movie, so for me, this is a dream line. I really hope PCS do something special with it.

At first I thought this was a HCG bust, but now that I'm corrected, I may be tempted to give into a purchase. Don't have any horror busts despite horror being my favorite genre (watched 155 horror movies in October this year!)

Only lifesize busts I have are Rocky, Vader and Arnold T2

A series of three would look sikk!!!!
an-american-werewolf-in-london-banner-poster.jpg

Otherwise, a sculpt of the werewolf alone would actually look very generic. It would look like a creature from every other werewolf movie.

Most would be able to identify the two guys as being from 'An American Werewolf in London', but it doesn't seem exciting enough to have sculpts of them unless you're a diehard fan of the movie.

american_werewolf_in_london_xl_01--film-A.jpg

Still, I'm very interested in seeing what Jerry comes up with.

I'd be in for a 1:1 bust of this. I don't like to stray outside Sideshow and their 1:4 scales but they just aren't delivering enough on the horror line anymore. And for a Kessler Wolf bust you gotta go life-size there's just no other way.

A series of three would look sikk!!!!
an-american-werewolf-in-london-banner-poster.jpg

Otherwise, a sculpt of the werewolf alone would actually look very generic. It would look like a creature from every other werewolf movie.

Most would be able to identify the two guys as being from 'An American Werewolf in London', but it doesn't seem exciting enough to have sculpts of them unless you're a diehard fan of the movie.

american_werewolf_in_london_xl_01--film-A.jpg

Still, I'm very interested in seeing what Jerry comes up with.

Oh I don't agree at all.... That werewolf looks nothing like any other werewolf.... Perhaps to non genre fans... But to anyone who knows Horror... they know Rick Bakers American Werewolf... I would love to have a bust like.............

Hoping the bust comes out with this sort of quality. I'd be all over it.

View attachment 111608View attachment 111607

This one... I had my eye on that one but it was 1800.00... Yikes..

Back