Action Figure THE STEEL BRIGADE (Veteran Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its now or never! Only YOU can turn the tide!

SteelBrigade.jpg

Introducing the new and improved Steel Brigade helmet! I've recently re-tooled my original sculpt to be bigger, neckless, and more fine tuned than ever before. Overall size is now comparabe to SSC Joe heads and without a neck. You will need the long neck joint for these.

Apart from the unpainted sculpts there is no set limit on either silver or grey.

Silver:
1)EVILFACE
2)Nam
3)1KM
4)Fuzzhead (2ish)
5)Ross SC
5)Orc
6)Delta Force Chung (x3)
7)Jaberwaki
8)Buzzaius
9) Spiderrogue*
10)Midnightclad
11)Onetruejoe
12)SFC Dusty*
13)Firefly2121
14)Deak Starkiller
15)Incurable... er.. Silent December
16)Mysterious Stranger
17)Stealthfox (x2)
18)Kozin
19)Gundamben831
20)

Gold:

1)Orc
2)Delta Force Chung
3)Fuzzhead
4)Jaberwaki
5)Midnightclad
6)Niltusk
7)Kozin
8)SFC Dusty
9)Firefly2121
10)Silent December
11) Nam

Unpainted: Limited to 5 (no doubling up) CLOSED

1)Scifi67
2)Hunterdnrc
3)Da Bronx Commando
4)Ultra8294
5)Unclechopchop

6)Jaberwaki*

Last edited:
A little history on the project itself:

Nearly four years ago an idea was hatched, pitched, and finally made public. The premise was to re-ignite that thrill of creating your very own unique GI Joe character via a mail-order just as Hasbro had done back in 1987.

Within days a roster was made, and some eight months later a team was finally formed:

But we know the original Elite 15 :yess:

Mando
Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
trebor
TheNamMagazine
Skiman
Buttmunch
OneThousandMasks
The Angry Orc
* Septemper, 13, 2010

steelbrigadephase3.jpg

*Image by Maskfreak

It was trial and error in those early days as life intervened here and there leading to a bevy of hiccups. Excuses were made. Their patience was tested. But the majority of the Brigade stuck by me, and to them I'd just like to say “thank you!” :)

From here on out this is intended to be an all encompassing thread so feel free to re-post older pictures or your latest mods . And for those of you looking for inspiration there's plenty to be found here:

Original Steel Brigade thread

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69981&highlight=i+want+you+for+the+steel

Steel Brigade Round Two (Goldies)

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82982&highlight=i+want+you+for+the+steel

Now, let's do this! :rock2

Last edited:
please could you add me down for a couple on top of what we have already got going on... if possible to match...
really looking forward to seeing these in the flesh!

What's the price on these? I need to know before my fiancee clips my wings (and credit card)...

$60 painted. $35 unpainted. I'll update the list later tonight. Right now I'm just gauging interest so I know how about many I'll need.

Flash glove casts came out great, but I think they'll be too tight to fit over sleeves.Time for Plan B.

Back