Hot Toys Iron Man Exclusive production numbers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlyc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello...I'm new to 1/6 IM figures and tracking down old ones and paying premium $$ is very painful. I don't have 3 grand lying around to pick up everything so I would like to kind of prioritize by seeing which ones would likely be hardest to get down the line...

I am deciding between the Mk IV, Mk IV secret project, or the WM milk...for the latter two does anyone know what the production size was? Thanks..

Secret project about 3000. The milk wm a little higher run. Mark 4 is a regular release two versions.

Just buy the one that your like best and you will be happy. I sold off all my ironman and moved on. Too many to collect and bills to pay.

Just buy the one that your like best and you will be happy. I sold off all my ironman and moved on. Too many to collect and bills to pay.

yeah I agree. I tend to go through phases..this year I have gone through periods of obsessing about (in this order), Alien, Robocop, Terminator, Predators, and for last few weeks it's the IM bug. Just have to see if I can buckle down and let the damn shopaholic urges pass. Can't deny that figures make me happy...but unfortunately they don't benefit the rest of my family one bit. Hopefully one of my kids will develop an interest in figures/collectibles later :) Thanks for the words man it really put some senses back into me.

No one knows an exact number... ex's generally have less made but thats still an educated assumption. MK4 is one of the best IM figs you can get... Secret project was a rerun of that mold and some of the parts are worn down (mainly the knees are looser)

That's my thoughts too. I've only got the Tony Stark The Mechanic figure from Iron Man 3 on pre-order and so far it's the only Iron Man Hot Toys figure I have. I plan on buying one, maybe two armors at most (I kind of want both the Mark XXXIII and the Mark XLII) but think buying a bunch of them is kind of pointless.

Back