1/6th Scale Ringwraith FINISHED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRSWfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure one day I will go back and redo the hands and sword, but this was my first attempt ever at a non-environment and I am VERY happy with the results.

Once I can get my hands on some Dull coat spray, I will get rid of that nasty shine and then the detail in the paint will stand out more (lots of mud weathering).

So, without further ado, my first ever attempt at a 1/6th scale statue:

RW6001.jpg

RW6004.jpg

RW6006.jpg

You can view more photos from different Angles here:

https://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/PhxSunsFan10/Completed%20Ringwraith/?sc=1&addtype=local

Please let me know what you think. I would love some feedback before I get to far into my next project.

And speaking of my next project.... a teaser image for you guys:

HDU.jpg

Who can guess what this is?

Thank you VERY much guys! I am glad you like it. :chew :chew

Big Al, you are right on the money :)

Thats awesome. The ringwraithes were my favorite. Now you need to do eight more! :)

DD_fan96 said:
Thats awesome. The ringwraithes were my favorite. Now you need to do eight more! :)

HAHA, no way! Maybe in the future I will do a different Ringwraith in Twilight form (I have two other project planned, but that might be next after them).

Many thanks guys :D

Once I get a few bucks this week, I will probably get started on sculpting my Helm's Deep Uruk. I will be sure to post an update once I get rolling with him :)

the environment on the base is a really nice additional, i like that too, sweet! great job there. a pity the pics are taken in a not so well lit room, would have loved to see more detail.

noelleon69 said:
the environment on the base is a really nice additional, i like that too, sweet! great job there. a pity the pics are taken in a not so well lit room, would have loved to see more detail.

Yeah, the lighting in my apartment is TERRIBLE. Out of the four lamps, none of them produce the same color light, lol. It ranges from orange to bright white.

It will also help when I get a better camera, but when it comes to upgrading the camera or buying clay, I think you know which one I will pick :D

Next project............
a burning Ent running into the river???????
By the way, nice sculpt of the wraith. Liked the cloak and overal shape of the statue, great attempt, keep up the creative talents.
:chew

LOTRSWfan said:
Many thanks guys :D

Once I get a few bucks this week, I will probably get started on sculpting my Helm's Deep Uruk. I will be sure to post an update once I get rolling with him :)

Great Work.. would you consider a career at SS? :D

amonhen said:
Next project............
a burning Ent running into the river???????
By the way, nice sculpt of the wraith. Liked the cloak and overal shape of the statue, great attempt, keep up the creative talents.
:chew

Nope, it is a Helms Deep Uruk Pikeman. Glad you like it :D

gtb said:
Great Work.. would you consider a career at SS? :D

Haha, I already have a job lined up. Thanks for the offer though :monkey5 :lol

Back