Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
A new game which will take place between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Looks to be total fan fic but it I hope will be a fun game none the less.

31c444440f1ea4267e7a086d58fd93c4_zpsca6815b7.jpg

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

I read my digital issue of GI. They're using the same type of combat system we've seen in the Arkham games and one of the writers on Red Dead worked on this. It's also got a new system that allows the bad guys to evolve. If you kill them, let them go, etc will come into play on how they handle you the next time you meet them.

I read my digital issue of GI. They're using the same type of combat system we've seen in the Arkham games and one of the writers on Red Dead worked on this. It's also got a new system that allows the bad guys to evolve. If you kill them, let them go, etc will come into play on how they handle you the next time you meet them.

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to seeing more of this.

No problem. Check out the December issue of Game informer. It had some cool concept art and more details.

This is good news because I'm tired of the crappy "movie" tie-ins from the TLOR games.

Last edited:
I LOVED the Two Towers game. Never got around to playing the ROTK or the Lego game.

I liked the ROTK game so much I actually bought the original xbox version to play on my 360. The Lego version is great fun. You get to wander all over Middle-earth in free play mode, get the movie lines, and the OST playing while you play.

Really looking forward to this- I'm loving the idea and sound of it so far :D :rock

We need more LOTR games- I'd love a LOTR-Skyrim type game :drool

Skyrim LOTR! :lol

I'd love the ability to add on companions that you meet throughout the world and build your group, i.e. you stumble upon Smeagol and he can travel around with you. Or just create the entire Fellowship and travel across Middle Earth! :lol :pray:

Skyrim LOTR! :lol

I'd love the ability to add on companions that you meet throughout the world and build your group, i.e. you stumble upon Smeagol and he can travel around with you. Or just create the entire Fellowship and travel across Middle Earth! :lol :pray:

I'm not a huge fan of huge open world games like Skyrim but done in Middle-earth I could very much get into it.

I'm not a huge fan of huge open world games like Skyrim but done in Middle-earth I could very much get into it.

Ive never heard anyone say that before. I know not everyone liked Skyrim, but open world is pretty popular.

Ive never heard anyone say that before. I know not everyone liked Skyrim, but open world is pretty popular.

I tend to get bored with them. Oblivion was pretty to look out but it was so open I got bored never feeling like the game had an end. Now, if it's something like Middle-earth I could play in that sandbox forever because I love that topic.

I tend to get bored with them. Oblivion was pretty to look out but it was so open I got bored never feeling like the game had an end. Now, if it's something like Middle-earth I could play in that sandbox forever because I love that topic.

I gotcha. I was the same way until Fallout 3. Oblivion was boring as hell to me. Did you ever try the Borderlands series?

I gotcha. I was the same way until Fallout 3. Oblivion was boring as hell to me. Did you ever try the Borderlands series?

Never could get into fallout either. Now, Red Dead was an open world game I could spend hours playing. Me and my friends spent hours just riding all over that game. I've not but I've heard it's pretty fun.

Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor - PS4,X1,PC

just seen this game and looks kinda "Assassin Creedish" a Prequel Game to Lord of the Rings

Back