Red Planet Toys Presents Punch Customs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterToyNYC

Super Freak
Reaction score
RED PLANET TOYS PRESENTS PUNCH CUSTOMS!

Greetings.

As many of you may have noticed, for the last few months I've been focusing a lot on custom kitbashes.

My plan was to close Red Planet Toys and open a new website featuring my custom kitbahes. I am very excited to announce that the site is now here!

The new Punch Customs is now live!

In collaboration with other amazing artists like painter Ski from Skiman's Workshop, leather artisan Gustavo Bautista Ponce and others, I will be offering figures ranging from the Civil War, the Wild West, WWII, Vietnam, Superheroes and more. I will also be working on some original figures as well.

I am very excited about this new venture and hope you will join me. Check out the new site and let me know what you think.

For updates on what I'm working on and what's in the works, please be sure to follow my Punch Customs Facebook page.

Thanks!
Eric

Hi Eric! I had a chance to check out your site, looks great. I am a 1:6 scale custom tailor based out of NYC. Since we are in the same area I thought we should get in touch and talk about 1/6 scale in NYC. Let me know. You can check out my work on my profile page or send me a PM. Take Care.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back