Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: stinger driver suit..interest thread and wip

Chest flap needs to be in the middle of the right peck, that we can get a cobra logo center in the chest.

I wouldn't mind one as long as it continues to look like the v1 driver. Good choice going for the far right flap, the later drivers look like their in baeball jerseys with that down the middle crap. :clap

Looking good, im not after grey stinger uniforms... but this does fit in with something I am planing I just need to decide on color...

The Stinger Driver was one of my favorite Cobras ever. Naturally, I'm interested.

Re: Cobra stinger driver suit..interest thread and wip update 11/15

so the funny thing..the 80's figure doesn't have pockets on the leg sides...so do i skip them or do i make them like the other troopers? thoughts?

I see all your work in progress pics spider, nice work. how about seeing complete pics

working on a few details still..but you can see a ton of my stuff in some of my other threads..my recent joe bashes used my custom jumpsuits..like lowlight, lift ticket and the others....so i do have some stuff out there..lol...
im actually cutting out a pair of gray pants right now to use as mine...

Back