World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really excited for this. Haven't played wow in a few months but I'm getting the itch.

I think it looks cool with a lot of new and interesting ideas, and I know they just introduced Monk and the Pandaren in the last xpac, and maybe its because I didn't play the latest xpac but I was looking forward to seeing a new class and/or race.

Actually might have to go back. It's been a long long while.
This feels familiar. It feels like I'm home.
Probably because it's tied to Outland, and that was an awesome expansion (BC).

I like the fact they didn't create new races and stuff.
I think many are happy they didn't, and can focus on other parts of the game to make fans happy.

Actually might have to go back. It's been a long long while.
This feels familiar. It feels like I'm home.
Probably because it's tied to Outland, and that was an awesome expansion (BC).

I like the fact they didn't create new races and stuff.
I think many are happy they didn't, and can focus on other parts of the game to make fans happy.
Yup. We have enough races and classes as it is. Hopefully now they can focus on improving other aspects of gameplay. I do think this would have been the perfect opportunity to grant us Ogres as a playable race though.

Updated models look pretty good, not as good as I was hoping though. So unfortunate that orcs still look like green gorillas. I guess my dream of standing tall and proud with a straight, accurate orc back is just that...a dream. :(

This does look interesting. I might go back and start up my sub again when it is released. Though I would have much rather seen Warcraft 4 instead of this :gah: Yes I do know that we will not see WC4 until WoW is dead.

This does look interesting. I might go back and start up my sub again when it is released. Though I would have much rather seen Warcraft 4 instead of this :gah: Yes I do know that we will not see WC4 until WoW is dead.

I know it isn't WC4 but that new games Heroes of the Storm looks pretty badass.

Final fantasy is the ultimate Warcraft killer

tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif

looks cool but Final fantasy 14 is the ultimate WOW killer.
RIP WOW

[ame]https://youtu.be/FopyRHHlt3M[/ame]

WoW is STILL king of MMO mountian. Will be pretty much indefintely. It'll not die untill the genre dies.

Loving the inclusion of garrisons. With that they're more or less taking one of the morepopular aspects of TOR and integrating it into WoW.

WoW will not die until Blizzard releases their next MMO even then there will be people playing it I am sure. People claim that every new MMO is going to be the WoW killer and it never happens and never will.

I know it isn't WC4 but that new games Heroes of the Storm looks pretty badass.
Oh I completely agree! I am completely pumped about that game. Hopefully it is as good as it looks and can pull some of the crowd off of LoL and Dota.

Possibly.

I agree I'm glad they're not adding a new class or race. Draenor is a great idea and I'm thrilled.

And damn it I've just renewed for 3 months....

Haven't played for over a year now, since Guild Wars 2 came out. I may have to look into this again when the expansion comes out. Definitely going back to Diablo III as well. :)

I love what I'm seeing of Warlords of Draenor. I've just ordered myself a new laptop to start playing WoW again. And I'm going to try out the US servers this time as I find the EU servers quite dull & disappointing.

By that I mean that I'd actually like to befriend other nationalities instead of just fellow Brits. Whenever I hear a foriegn accent on the EU servers they usually just speak their own language so it'd be nice to be able to chat with Americans, Canadians & Australians.

I just hope that I can get a good connection to the US servers. :pray:

Well it's going to be spending two bloody years in post-production, so it might just.

Anyways, $70 plunked down for the digital CE after today. I just can't help myself, whenever a new expansion comes around I go back without fail. My one vice in life, unless you want to count this wonderful hobby of ours. :lol

Back