1/6 Dark Navy/Blue NON-Pinstriped Suit w/ tie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 dark navy/blue NON-pinstriped suit with black tie, plain striped or patterned? I can't seem to find one that isn't pinstriped... Appreciate it, thanks!

Your best bet is to get a solid black one, then bleach it before dyeing it dark blue. It can be done.

Zy Toys make a nice one. Here it is on my Bruce Wayne custom.

arm9.jpg

Comes with a choice of 2 ties but no shoes.

$T2eC16ZHJIYE9qUcOuT9BQW)qekVOg~~60_3.JPG

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZY-Toys-...3415?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27da564ce7

I have that ZY suit. It's darker than the auction picture, navy in colour. Not bad at all for the price, though it isn't the right fit for my Coulson-bodied Bond

I have that ZY suit. It's darker than the auction picture, navy in colour. Not bad at all for the price, though it isn't the right fit for my Coulson-bodied Bond

What type of body do you think is the best fit? I was going to bash a Harvey Dent with the Believe in Harvey Dent pin and maybe another accessory if I can think of one, before the whole Two-Face scarring.

Has anyone tried bleaching a black suit and dye it dark navy blue?
I really want to try this since I can't find a decent dark navy blue suit!
But I need some guidance!

I had bought a few of those 12" talking donald trump figures on clearance at Toys R Us several years ago - they had a blue non-pinstripe suit. It might be worth seeing if you can track one down

Back