1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestlite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Maleficent 1/6

Totally unexpected......

Maleficent, an upcoming 2014 Disney film, will unveil the untold story of the iconic villain who is portrayed by the one and only Angelina Jolie. Hot Toys is proud to announce the Collectible Figure from this feature film which will be coming soon. Please stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 hot toys disney maleficent

Yeah what is this?
This wasn't in any IRON MAN movie that I saw.
Also they're doing this before another STAR WARS figure?
Still no Pepper Potts either?

They've worked with disney properties a lot but nonetheless this was a surprise for me as well.

Still, a horned sorceress angelina jolie might make for an interesting figure.

Wow totally surprised by this!!! Will have to get just based on design alone

Really didn't see that coming.
It's one of those figures that I don't want but I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out, I like those kind of figures, they don't cost me anything.

I'd like to see an extensive (by hot toys standards) medieval fantasy line in 1/6, but it's HT so we'll just get maleficent and that's it.

They must want to meet Angelina Jolie and get her signature on a figure bad... :yess:

Wow! This Disney line of characters ( if it becomes a line up of more than 2) would be awesome. This and cruella de ville....:monkey5

Totally out of left field. Very frustrating they'd do this and still further delay previously announced WIP figures like Arkham City, Prometheus, Sleepy Hollow, etc. :slap:

Add another tally onto the backlog chalkboard.

Happy to see we'll finally get a Angelina figure though. :naughty

Wow, this is definitely unexpected, but I am somewhat interested. The design looks pretty awesome at least!

at first I thought this was a joke. But we're no where near April. Interesting to see how this turns out as I'm a Maleficent fan

Totally out of left field. Very frustrating they'd do this and still further delay previously announced WIP figures like Arkham City, Prometheus, Sleepy Hollow, etc. :slap:

Don't forget Smooth Criminal... :gah:
I think that one has to have the record for longest time passed since announcement and nothing... :monkey2

If they made only one Disney character ever, I would want it to be Malificient. I will probably end up buying this. My favorite Disney villain.

totally out of left field. Very frustrating they'd do this and still further delay previously announced wip figures like arkham city, prometheus, sleepy hollow, etc. :slap:

as batman fans we should complain anytime batman figures are not made or talked about. No one else can enjoy this hobby but us.

Now we are getting the main characters from " The Tourist" !:lol:lol

as batman fans we should complain anytime batman figures are not made or talked about. No one else can enjoy this hobby but us.

What the **** does Batman have to do with anything? It's another license that was announced and ignored by Chan; simple as that. They should quit ****ing around and catch up on their backlog. Batman, First Class, MJ; the whole nine. Howard shouldn't talk a big game if he's not going to deliver on the goods.

With that being said, I have nothing against this announcement; at least it's something different.

Back