• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: eFX Collectibles 1/45 scale Nautilus Submarine prop 192/300 Marked Down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrice73

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have only had these in my collection less than a year but I've come to realize that I need to make room and downsize so I've decided to go ahead and part with them because there are other things I want. SS Avengers statues sold.

I am putting up for sale my 1/45 scale eFX Collectibles "Nautilus" 48" long replica submarine prop from "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea." It is numbered 192/300 and includes all paperwork, inserts and boxes. I have had it displayed since I got it back in July and its in proper mint condition. All lights work as well and there appears to be no flaws on this pieces as far as I can tell. I am letting it go for well under retail, $1100.00 plus shipping to anywhere in the USA. Just pm me if you are interested. This is a grail for a lot of people and I would like to offer it up at a reasonable price below what I paid.

Last edited:
Re: FS: eFX Studio Scale TIE Fighter Prop #250/1000

good deal on the TIE.

How much for your CM Alien? :)

Nope. not even going there on the CM Alien my friend. That beast along with my CM Predator are going to stay with me. I would never forgive myself if I let them go.

bump for a good deal. I would grab it if I didn't own it already.

Bump it up.

Bump it up again.

Re: FS: eFX Studio Scale TIE Fighter Prop #250/657

Price drop and bump.

Bump it again.

SOLD. Thanks everybody.

Re: FS: Sideshow Wolf Predator LSF, 1/2 scale Terminator Endoskeleton

Wolf LSF for sale as well as 1/2 scale Endoskeleton.

Re: FS: Sideshow Wolf Predator LSF, 1/2 scale Terminator Endoskeleton

Pics added.

Re: FS: Sideshow Avengers Hulk Maquette, PF Movie Thor EX and Captain America EX

Bumping for new items.

Re: FS: Sideshow Avengers Hulk, PF Movie Thor EX and Captain America EX, eFX Nautilus

Bump for Nautilus.

Re: FS: Sideshow Avengers Hulk, PF Movie Thor EX and Captain America EX, eFX Nautilus

bump it up.

bump it up

Bumping again.

Price drop.

Back