Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoDB1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Star Wars Savage Opress Premium Format

No idea who this is.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/savage-opress-preview/

28mivb7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Savage Oppress

No idea who this is.

it helps if you actually read the text on the page you link ;)

“This is not the work of a Sith Lord of a Jedi…but a reckless, impulsive animal.”

Brother to Darth Maul, molded to become a malicious warrior by Mother Talzin, and secret Sith Apprentice to Count Dooku, Savage Opress and his wake of his destruction would be felt and seen throughout the galaxy. Sideshow Collectibles’ Savage Opress Premium Format Figure will be unleashed on Pre-Order in the future for fans of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Yup, another no-brainer that will be added to my collection. Opening my wallet now as a welcome home to SSC. Make yourselves comfortable.

This looks awesome! Was watching the Clone wars series but never got to the season with Maul and his Brother. Seen some episodes and think he's pretty awesome. Hope a Cad bane is in the works. Want him! Very nice preview I think he's a definite order for me.

My Star Wars PF collection, with the exception of Shaak Ti and Darth Maul, is all EU Sith now so interested by this PF. Hes a big alien in the clone wars so this should be a large PF.

WOW!!! im shocked to see this...never thought it would be made...... I might just have to get it to go with my Cyborg Maul....

Looks very interesting looking for the full review

If Sideshow can prove to me they can clean up their QC issues and customer care problems by the time this thing comes out then it will be a no-brainer purchase for me. If not, I'll still be holding off on any more SS purchases which really sucks because I'd really love this piece.

i'm shocked they did this guy before Ahsoka Tano. I always thought this guy was bad *** though. He will probably be my first Star Wars PF!

This will hopefully look amazing, definitely interested in this. However I hope they model his face differently, he looks fugly in that picture, clone wars he looked cool.

i'm shocked they did this guy before Ahsoka Tano. I always thought this guy was bad *** though. He will probably be my first Star Wars PF!

I love the character, but agree an Ahsoka would be awesome. I'm not diggin' the face on this Savage, though. It might be the angle or the shadows, but he looks like he's got a nose like Gonzo.

Back