Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Lobo Premium Format Figure

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of him from the 90s comics, but only just went to read his bio. pretty awesome. Not a CBG moment

Nice! Hope he comes out great and on his bike!

Can't see this one coming out on a bike. Not at 1/4 scale. That would just be too expensive to make. More than likely, we'll get a standing PF just like the other DC PFs we've seen so far. Not a big Lobo fan myself so I will be passing. Hopefully it'll turn out great for peeps looking to add this character to their collections.

Can't see this one coming out on a bike. Not at 1/4 scale. That would just be too expensive to make. More than likely, we'll get a standing PF just like the other DC PFs we've seen so far. Not a big Lobo fan myself so I will be passing. Hopefully it'll turn out great for peeps looking to add this character to their collections.

Could be like the Speederbike.

Based on their current timetables (cough, Wonder Woman, cough) we can probably expect to see the first preview during SDCC '15.

Yeah, I like this choice. Glad to see them stray away from Batman/Justice League for once. Hopefully the final product is awesome.

Soooo confused about this. The story hasn't been really fleshed all out yet but dc's new 52 lobo is very different and the main man we know apparently and is a character who ripped off the new Lobo's name and is hiding out from the new original lobo...brain hurts.
My point is that they are making a PF of a fraud Lobo in the current continuity.

Soooo confused about this. The story hasn't been really fleshed all out yet but dc's new 52 lobo is very different and the main man we know apparently and is a character who ripped off the new Lobo's name and is hiding out from the new original lobo...brain hurts.
My point is that they are making a PF of a fraud Lobo in the current continuity.

The pic looks like classic Lobo.....I hope.

The pic looks like classic Lobo.....I hope.

Thats the point kinda...they are taking the old character and completely changing his history and are saying that he was never LOBO and is someone else pretending to be Lobo.

Back