Indiana Jones - Max Factory Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Looks like BBTS has it up for pre-order already at $59.99. Ouch. I assume the price will be readjusted.

Crystal Skull likeness, jacket and holster with no crystal skull, just original film accessories like the idol and grail...:cuckoo:

Bag shouldnt be brown either.

THe Gentle Giant Indy looks better for half as much imo. And you get way more with it.

There's a Gentle Giant Indy figure?

Where can you order it?

I agree that it's a little off but again based on the only Max Factory figures I have Link and Metroid (Seamus sp?) I will wait until somebody has it in hand. Right now it looks a little too cartoony.

Think it looks pretty good. Cartoony stylised Indy.
Its not going to be near Hot Toys quality for that price .....although actually, Hot Toys Indy wasn't near Hot Toys quality, right? :D

Think it looks pretty good. Cartoony stylised Indy.
Its not going to be near Hot Toys quality for that price .....although actually, Hot Toys Indy wasn't near Hot Toys quality, right? :D

Right.

Yes the likeness is pretty cartoony, and he's WAY skinny! I don't think that Indy was ever that thin and lanky.

Right.

Yes the likeness is pretty cartoony, and he's WAY skinny! I don't think that Indy was ever that thin and lanky.

Ford was 6'1 and a lithe 175 lbs when he made Raiders. so I think the body proportions do fairly match what he looked like in that particular film. It's definitely the cartoonish Crystal Skull sculpt that throws the look off.

Not bad, but not bad doesn't warrant a $60 price tag, imo.

the 60$ price tag is becuase of import fees that are being passed onto the buyer. Add the shipping, and he comes to 70ish.

or, be smart, buy from a japanese site, and import it yourself.

Amiami has him for 3920Yen, which is about 40$ USD before shipping, and add roughly 10 for shipping, he comes out to Right around 50 shipped.

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-KAI-6245&page=top

I love the look of this figure. Had never heard of Figma before but damn I've love to see some other characters from these guys.

Mostly Anime stuff. though some video games and REal world/live action pieces.
1206053-560x577.jpg
FigmaRobocopofficialpromoimage.jpg

Figma-Avengers-01.jpg

FIG-MOE-2205.jpg

R5345TTT_02.jpg

FIG-IPN-6170.jpg
FIGURE-001154.jpg

Figma is the Toy line. Max Factory is the company. Figma is actualy a truncated word. it's short for FIGures by Masaki Apsy, the sculptor/designer.

this is the link to the AMIAMI page for them. it shows EVERYTHING they've ever made. you can order anything that's in-stock, or up for preorder there too. It still shows the out of stock pieces as well.

https://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_seriestitle=figma&pagemax=20&getcnt=0&pagecnt=1

It's kinda neat. But I think I'll pass. If it had any other sculpt but the Crystal Skull sculpt, it would have been a definite buy. Odd that they went with that one.

hmmm 1 Sideshow Legendary Scale Indy or 40+ Max Factory Indy's

Decisions decisions :D

There's a Gentle Giant Indy figure?

Where can you order it?

I agree that it's a little off but again based on the only Max Factory figures I have Link and Metroid (Seamus sp?) I will wait until somebody has it in hand. Right now it looks a little too cartoony.

Gentle Giant makes the Indy figures exclusive to Disney Parks. This looks awesome and miles away from the GG one! I will def be picking one up. What scale are Figmas?

I wish the sculpt was more Raiders than Crystal Skull. I have no desire for any old Indy collectibles.

Back