Statue Sideshow Dinosauria Mosasaur Statue/Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Dinosauria Mosasaur Statue

New edition to the Dinosauria line is up for preview! Here he is enjoy. :panic::panic::panic:

Ryan

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-n...urStatue_Preview&utm_campaign=facebook_102813

pybgk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They weren't dinosaurs but were some pretty awesome aquatic reptiles that existed up until the late Cretaceous period.

-SideshowAlex

Very true why I mess that up you're correct. :slap They're very awesome indeed though.

It's not a good sign when a SS rep has to come and explain wtf their new release is :lol

No offence Alex :1-1:

Original Post: Pretty True :lol "Changes post because felt bad and wants to be nice"
"Pretty true in some senses but in others it helps people out to learn new things."

Last edited:
I for one am super excited that they're expanding this line to more prehistoric non-dinosaurs. I mean, they already had the deinosuchus and tupuxuara, so it makes sense to me. I'd love to see a dimetrodon and a quetzalcoatlus some time in the future. An elasmosaur would be pretty awesome as well.

I for one am super excited that they're expanding this line to more prehistoric non-dinosaurs. I mean, they already had the deinosuchus and tupuxuara, so it makes sense to me. I'd love to see a dimetrodon and a quetzalcoatlus some time in the future. An elasmosaur would be pretty awesome as well.

A Dimetrodon would be awesome, always like that one as a kid.

It's not a good sign when a SS rep has to come and explain wtf their new release is :lol

No offence Alex :1-1:

We release products all the time that people have no idea what they are because they may not be a fan of a particular movie, comic, comic character, dinosaur, etc. I see cases in which people have no idea what a certain character, property, etc. as now situations where people are introduced to something new and hopefully something they might find interesting (and if they don't..that's ok too).

Just look at Mosasaur....some people who never heard of this pretty nifty creature now do and may even end up wanting to learn more about it.

Win!

Plus, this full piece is pretty amazing. I can't wait until we can reveal it in it's entirety for all to see!

-SideshowAlex

:clapReally agree with you all. Love that SS is still going to do this amazing line and continue with different species from different periods. Really is a smart move and this one is going to be amazing. Instant order for me. Been waiting for SS to release some of my favorites and they are going to since a new T-Rex is in the making along with others. Thus one though I love it! :yess:

Last edited:
We release products all the time that people have no idea what they are because they may not be a fan of a particular movie, comic, comic character, dinosaur, etc. I see cases in which people have no idea what a certain character, property, etc. as now situations where people are introduced to something new and hopefully something they might find interesting (and if they don't..that's ok too).

Just look at Mosasaur....some people who never heard of this pretty nifty creature now do and may even end up wanting to learn more about it.

Win!

Plus, this full piece is pretty amazing. I can't wait until we can reveal it in it's entirety for all to see!

-SideshowAlex

Alex you're right and I'm very intrigue with this. I love the Aquatic reptiles. They're awesome and remember seeing a fossil of this guy in a Museum I went to when I was little so I want this one badly. Always cool to learn new things about it for sure. Totally can't wait for this!

Last edited:
Thank you Sideshow for your kindness to show us a picture of Mosasaur, indeed very interesting:clap. I am crazy about this collection, believe me in two years that I managed to buy all of that Dinosaurs of this line:horror:panic::rotfl:lol. I did this because I felt there was more science paleontology, and a lot aucratete to detail, more than any product on the world market:lecture. I love this line because it made ​​me see a different way dinosaurs.

PS: I'll definitely buy it . I have a question: we'll see this year T-Rex maquette?:wink1:

Back