Neca to do Labyrinth figures !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Dance Magic Dance!" :lol Great show. I'll probably get this. Definately Hannable v2. I can't belive we have to wait till next fall for a full series! PotC 3 sounds good (except for Jack and Barbossa) and Harry Potter figures sound great as well!

NOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAY. You just made me fall off my chair. There are not enough words or smilies and no big enough letters to express my happiness at this moment! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

rockit13 said:
that is AWESOME news!
maybe we'll get an 18" Jareth figure!

I'll buy at least three Jareths, let's all do that an make sure we get the 18" version :rotfl

Does someone know when they will show pictures of the Goblin King? I can't to see what it looks like.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???? OMG!!

jarethzo2.jpg

jareth2ly5.jpg

I think he looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait for this one. I'll get at least 3 ^^

olvidadero said:
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???? OMG!!

jarethzo2.jpg

jareth2ly5.jpg

I think he looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait for this one. I'll get at least 3 ^^

OMG..HE LOOKS LIKE MY AUNT !!!! :lol :lol :lol I'M DEFINITELY BUYING THE WHOLE SERIE.THE 18'' WILL BE GREAT TOO.

So is that supposed to be an older woman or some singer that resembles this music artist I know....sounds like Bavid Dowe.

I can't put my finger on it, so I'll go with the elder lady. *scrams for it*

Back