My Custom Made TOD Bridge (UPDATE pg.4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earl Weber

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've had this 95% completed for the past 6 months, but finally finished it. Its made out of thin metal rods, painted and sanded balsa wood, hemp rope of various sizes, and lots and lots of wood glue and krazy glue. I'm also about finished with the TOD Indy, but I need to weather his clothes and put more sweat on. I did, however, finish painting the boots, which are Hasbro ones I had laying around. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I am planning a 2nd rope bridge for the near future where I change some things around and learn from my mistakes from this one. And also make it 8 to 10 feet long filled with thuggees and everyone else. Hopefully I can take some better pics later with some better lighting. Now where can I get a good Mola Ram head sculpt haha

jamesspics306.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jamesspics325.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jamesspics307.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jamesspics309.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jamesspics308.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jamesspics328.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jamesspics324.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: My Custom Made TOD Bridge

Looks amazing, you could cut that up into sections and sell it here if you're making another.

That is incredibly good. I would love to see this set up outside between two cliffs somehow. Or even better make some paper mache' mountains. Keep up the great work.

I've been always partial to TOD over the rest. That's got to be one of the best and unique dios I've seen on here.

Makes me want to go buy a DX05... :lol

Last edited:
Back