Any good ideas for a replacement body for a Hot Toys Dutch?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TT Muscular the one that the DX10 is on is perfect for switching out any muscle body figures. and you have more posability.

Not sure the Dutch headsculpt will fit that neck. Or if it does it might look weird. I can't be sure, I've sold Dutch so can't test.

TTM-22 neck is big for Dutch. Also, Dutch body has a slim waist and TTM-22 waits is wider and makes it hard to close the pants and fasten his belts. Even the KP-02 body has a wide waste. Maybe try the MMS 117 body from T-800?

I don't think that would be any better as far as fitting the pants on.

I'm not sure there really is an ideal body for Dutch.

I think it depends on ho you plan to display him, if your going to leave the shirt on maybe a barney ross or bane body could work, if your going for the vest with no shirt than maybe the KP, I've seen it on the kp before and it looks pretty good that way.

I've TRIED every Option out there, and the CLOSEST fit is the Kp-02. it's not perfect, but it's as GOod as you're going to get.

Definitely KP-02. Here is mine.

Looks great, the neck is maybe a little to thick but aside from that really nice. The best solution is likely a direct replacement with the original body as it looks the best, however that is the most expensive. I had mine boxed up since I got it then opened it a couple of months ago, I now have it displayed in a sealed single figure case to prevent the rubber from breaking down.

These are the cases I'm talking about in case your interested

newdisplay002_zpse93bb2bc.jpg

newdisplay004_zps864f5c6d.jpg

newdisplay001_zps99267820.jpg

Go for the ttm2o muscle body it has a slim neck just take out the plug inside the head and it will sit lower. I have done it and used all the bodys you talk of and that version is the best. I also have a dutch muscle body for sale.

A-dev, hi mate. Theres a thread were someone made Ben richards and they put the new headsculpt on a ttm20 and from the front the neck is skinny but fat from the sides-egg shaped.

Ah OK, well yeah that's true. It does actually look fine directly front on. IMO though it falls apart from almost every other angle.

I love the KP02 for my Dutch. Maybe because my head is a recast that it sits better on the neck, but for the price it's the best alternative. If you don't mind spending more and if the joints don't bother you, get the TTM20.

Back