• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Nothing At The Moment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajkhunter

Ill show you the Darkside
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Some information on my sales:

1. Only shipping within the 48 Continental States.
2. Will ship Internationally if you have a good reputation and a shipping price will be added.
3. Paypal only.
4. All prices include shipping!
5. All sales are final, what you see is what you get.
6. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Everything is Open to Offers.

Possibly More Figures Being Added!

FOR SALE:

Prices have been added, there are no more "OFFERS ONLY", I know people hate that. I am always open to offers though. Some have no price at all since those aren't for sale yet. Feel free to send offers if you wish and please click on the SPOILER "CLICK" button to see more pictures of the Figure, thank you!

-CUSTOM FIGURES-

1. Nothing at the Moment.

-UNFINISHED FIGURES-

-LICENSED ITEMS-

-POSSIBLY COMING SOON FIGURES-
Not currently for sale as I either don't have the Figure or all the pieces of the Figure yet, or I'm on the fence about selling or not.

-CUSTOM SCULPTS + OTHER-

Last edited:
Nothing At The Moment.

Post #1: Nothing At The Moment
Post #2: Nothing At The Moment
Post #3: Nothing At The Moment
Post #4: Nothing At The Moment

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Iminime Crazy LA Detectives, Iminime Agent Smith, Custom S2 Rick, Custom Dex

Nothing At The Moment.

Post #1: Nothing At The Moment
Post #2: Nothing At The Moment
Post #3: Nothing At The Moment
Post #4: Nothing At The Moment

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Iminime Lethal Weapon, Iminime Agent Smith, Custom S2 Rick, Custom Work Dext

Is today National Grail Sale Day? :rotfl

Good luck Andrew! Hope you know what you're doing :lol

Re: WTS: Iminime Lethal Weapon, Iminime Agent Smith, Custom S2 Rick, Custom Work Dext

Really open to offers, if prices are too high pm me what you think its worth, I have no comparison for these figures so these prices aren't set in stone!

Bump for today, again open to offers, thanks guys!

Re: WTS: Iminime Lethal Weapon, Iminime Agent Smith, Custom S2 Rick

Bummmmp! These are all getting a lot of watchers on eBay but would rather do a deal on here to a fellow freak, hit me up with offers!

Re: WTS: Iminime Lethal Weapon, Iminime Agent Smith, Custom S2 Rick

Bump, sales ending on eBay very soon! Send me a offer before they sell!

Re: WTS: Iminime Lethal Weapon, Iminime Smith, Custom S2 Rick, Iminime Rick EX Sculpt

Added the Iminime Sheriff FullSet Exclusive Non-Squint Sculpt!

Re: WTS: Iminime Lethal Weapon,Agent Smith, Sheriff EX Sculpt, Custom S2 Rick, ETC!

Bump for the day, added loose item lots!

Re: WTS: Iminime Lethal Weapon,Agent Smith, Sheriff EX Sculpt, Custom S2 Rick, ETC!

Bump for the day, always open to offers, thanks!

Free bump for a great freak here!

Back