Gandalf 1/3 scale figure UPDATED 01/19/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
( NOTE SEE PAGE 2 FOR UPDATED IMAGE) I'm making this 1/3 scale Gandalf figure..still a lot of finishing work to go I'm hoping to have this complete the 2nd week in November. Here is a WIP image. I hope you guys like it....let me know what you think? Thanks!

1380840_10202260773383835_664006533_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Gandalf 1/3 scale bust

Wow that's looking incredible. Likeness needs a bit more work but really great work so far. Really intrigued to see the staff base when it's finished or in progress

Wow that's looking incredible. Likeness needs a bit more work but really great work so far. Really intrigued to see the staff base when it's finished or in progress

Thank you for the kind words... I hope to get back to this by weeks end.. I have a "lot" of work yet to do on the face and the hair.

Thanks again for the great feedback thus far.. It is a good time to be an artist and being able make some middle earth art with the new movies coming...:)

Last edited:

I'm making this 1/3 scale Gandalf bust..still a lot of finishing work to go I'm hoping to have this complete the 2nd week in November. The base will look like his twisted wooden staff as pictured in the lower right of image.. and the finished piece will be resin painted like aged bronze. Here is a WIP image. I hope you guys like it....let me know what you think? Thanks!

1380840_10202260773383835_664006533_n.jpg

Simply breathtaking my friend! That is amazing :horror Cant wait to see this completed...:panic::panic:

10/31/13 Update.... here is the latest version of Gandalf Hoping to add the skin texture this weekend.... Hope everyone had a nice Halloween!

528197_10202349445960594_1065232023_n.jpg

That is amazing, sir. You are insanely talented. :clap

Thank you .. that is very kind of you to say..:) I hope to potentially offer a very limited amount of these...each hand poured and finished maybe 10-12. Each made with resin and a outer layer of bronze powder...:)

Re: Gandalf 1/3 scale bust UPDATED 11/01/13

I wish I had that talent. I'd probably be sculpting statues and busts that are taking too long to be released or those that have nil chances of ever being released.

Re: Gandalf 1/3 scale bust UPDATED 11/01/13

Looks awesome!

That's pretty cool. :duff

Looks great - well done! :clap :clap

I wish I had that talent. I'd probably be sculpting statues and busts that are taking too long to be released or those that have nil chances of ever being released.

Thanks very much .. I really appreciate your nice comments and I look for ward to showing more pics...:)

Gandalf 1/3 scale bust UPDATED 11/01/13

Wow,well done! That sculpted looks great. Bottom lip may need some fine tuning but otherwise bravo!

Back