1/6 The recluse billionaire by super duck

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was posted in the Custom Bruce Wayne thread but yeah this is a pretty cool set. The head sculpt is actually pretty decent if you ask me for being a knock off. Just not sure I really am a big enough fan of this particular look to want a figure of it. I wish someone would make a custom prison pit escape Bruce set.

These manufactures really should add a "wink wink" behind the name of their products.

It was posted in the Custom Bruce Wayne thread but yeah this is a pretty cool set. The head sculpt is actually pretty decent if you ask me for being a knock off. Just not sure I really am a big enough fan of this particular look to want a figure of it. I wish someone would make a custom prison pit escape Bruce set.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

I would prefer a League of Shadows training gear set (like that R'as set a couple months back).

Begins was on last night, that movie is still damn nice. And my mind always flashes to the figures in certain scenes: Batman, Bruce Cave, Bruce League, R'ahs League, R'ahs Party, Scarecrow with and without jacket. :cuckoo:

I would prefer a League of Shadows training gear set (like that R'as set a couple months back).

Begins was on last night, that movie is still damn nice. And my mind always flashes to the figures in certain scenes: Batman, Bruce Cave, Bruce League, R'ahs League, R'ahs Party, Scarecrow with and without jacket. :cuckoo:
Oh for sure, League of Shadows Bruce is high on my wish list too along with Ra's.

Didn't they make a League of Shadows outfit before? Or maybe it was just for R'as, not Bruce? I could've sworn I've seen someone kitbash it a long time ago.

Yes I have already PO'd this set. I got Two other Bruce bashes at the moment, no harm having another. Always wanted the beardy looking Bruce to. :lol

DSCF1865_zpsa79ed612.jpg
DSCF1866_zpsc9e2a6e7.jpg

Does anyone know if KGHobby is reliable? I've seen this set at KGHobby, Urban Samurai, and Cotsworld and the cheapest with shipping for me is kGHobby. I was wondering if it is okay to order from them or if I should spend $10-$20 extra American dollars and order from another place?

Back