Order Iron Man got Spider Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferlin

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Today the Postman come with the packet that I think was my Iron Man Exlusive. But they have send me the Spider Man insted I `m so angry
right now I alway`s have bad luck many of my statues have got before have been broken or have some other problem. Sometime I think the Eu warehouse have a secondhand shop. I`m verry dispointed on Sideshow right now.

jeez another person that this has happened to..the eu warehouse has been acting weird lately.
hope you get it sorted out ferlin...I just hope when they send out my jason final chapter that it is actually the right one.

They must have recently hired some of the same people who paint the figures to ship them....same work ethic.:lol :lol :lol :monkey5

ferlin said:
Today the Postman come with the packet that I think was my Iron Man Exlusive. But they have send me the Spider Man insted I `m so angry
right now I alway`s have bad luck many of my statues have got before have been broken or have some other problem. Sometime I think the Eu warehouse have a secondhand shop. I`m verry dispointed on Sideshow right now.

Don't worry about it. I started the reverse to this thread on friday. I expected spidey and got Ironman. I emailed SS and received an apologetic response from the Eudepot stating an error had been made. You will probably receive the same email telling you what to do.

Are you based in the UK? If so we could maybe get in touch with SS and arrange to Swap parcels via a suitable means of delivery.( If they would let us )

I`m from Sweden. I have mail and fax Sideshow I want to hear what they have to say. hope some head ro:emperor ling at the EU Warehouse.

I hope things get sorted out! I know there are some honest people out there contacting Sideshow to return their mixed up packages. I hope one of them gets returned to its proper place in your home!

I got the returns procedure email from Sideshow yesterday and packed up the Iron Man Ex. today for them to collect it. I did email Sideshow and point out to them that I had opened the Iron Man and that it was damaged, so I sure hope it doesn't go out to another customer.

Crazy to think the Spiderman figures have all probably all been out to Iron Man customers too. By the time people actually receive these things, the boxes are gonna be very second-hand.

I will not be suprised if they just put som glue on the broken part and send it to me. many of my 1/4 statues have been brokenwhen I got them No problem with Sideshow they always send me a new on But if you stay in Europe as me you have to wait long time for the statues and if it brooken you have to wait more I think expensive statue like this sideshow should have better control before they shiping to the customer.

Back