The Fifth Element Bobble Heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another giant sigh of relief from my credit card! I just don't understand the bobble-head thing...:confused: My girlfriend's mom has like eighty of the little guys, and they just creep me out. if somebody bumps the shelf, they all start going at once...

Well, I guess I've now seen everything. Can't imagine these being big sellers... but to each their own :lol

Since these are actually made by Sideshow, does that mean they have the license to make 12" figures too? I can't believe they would only do bobble heads.

Well...I guess there must have a market for these..........:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4but I'm not part of it.

Seaward said:
Another giant sigh of relief from my credit card! I just don't understand the bobble-head thing...:confused: My girlfriend's mom has like eighty of the little guys, and they just creep me out. if somebody bumps the shelf, they all start going at once...
hHhAHAHAHhahaha

What a huge let down.
At least Sideshow has the license for the Fifth Element, maybe they're working on getting the actor's likeness rights for 1/4 & 1/6 figures? :rolleyes:
At least I save money with this announcement.

Well, did anybody call this one? I sure didn't know what to expect when I heard about the Fifth Element license getting picked up. If you had told me a week ago that we were getting Fifth Element bobbleheads, I wouldn't have believed you. If you had told me we were getting bobbleheads of someone other than Bruce Willis, Gary Oldman, Ian Holm, Milla Jovovich, or Chris Tucker, I really wouldn't have believed you. Yet here they are! When will we learn that Sideshow loves to throw us a complete surprise every now and then? Even though I won't be getting them, I like it when Sideshow does something completely unexpected just to keep us on our toes.

tomandshell said:
Even though I won't be getting them, I like it when Sideshow does something completely unexpected just to keep us on our toes.

How does making cheap crap that looks like it should come free with happy meal "keep us on our toes"?:confused:

Back