1/6 New GI Joe/Cobra stands with drawers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been checking out these new stands and I have decided that I like them a lot. I am glad Sideshow did them and I am glad they are offering them separately and in addition to the regular stands that come with the figures. This way, we all have the choice to upgrade or not.

I certainly will be. But I am debating on whether I will buy them outright from Sideshow or wait and hope they go down on the secondary market.

I have no problem with the price, but I want so many of them, that I am thinking that I might want to try for a little less cost.

I also hope the do GI Joe and Star Wars versions of these stands.

IMO 2 for $15 would be right on target. $15 each is outlandish. Not to mention, they're gonna charge you like $5 each to ship :lol

I have been checking out these new stands and I have decided that I like them a lot. I am glad Sideshow did them and I am glad they are offering them separately and in addition to the regular stands that come with the figures. This way, we all have the choice to upgrade or not.

I certainly will be. But I am debating on whether I will buy them outright from Sideshow or wait and hope they go down on the secondary market.

I have no problem with the price, but I want so many of them, that I am thinking that I might want to try for a little less cost.

I also hope the do GI Joe and Star Wars versions of these stands.

I think they're superfluous. If they can't hold all the extras that come in the box, outside of aesthetics, they're completely unnecessary. If you're leaving the spare head in the box, might as well leave all the other unused accessories in there too.

I think they're superfluous. If they can't hold all the extras that come in the box, outside of aesthetics, they're completely unnecessary. If you're leaving the spare head in the box, might as well leave all the other unused accessories in there too.

So true. :lol

I don't see a lot of people buying these.

I like them more for the shape and detail on the top. The drawer and the height is totally unnecessary.

I think getting just one for Cobra Commander would be sufficient.

I like the idea of them, but there is one flaw in my opinion and that is the stand goes right through the head of the cobra sigil. I would have preferred it to above so you could see the sigil complete.

I actually would have picked a few up if they were plain stands without a logo. Right now all my Cobra figures have stands, so I don't need these.

I like them, and hope to see Joe stands too.

Maybe Arashikage Clan stands for SE and SS too. :)

If I get any I'll be buying them once they go to the gift card list.

For those of us that missed the Cobra Throne this is a nice and really cheap way to get the Commander to stand above and out from the crowd. I'm buying one stand for this purpose only. :)

As many have said I plan on getting at least one for CC. I'm curious how the post rotates and pivots, may be good for some dynamic ninja poses. I'm guessing they don't work that well though seeing as how we've only seen this displayed with figures standing straight up.

Hi, just want to share my version of this stand for the Joes. (CONCEPT ONLY)

I was inspired by Spiderrougue's new custom bases and I thought I might try and make a Joe version of the Cobra Figure Stand.

(CONCEPT ONLY FOR GI JOE SIXTH SCALE FIGURE STAND)

CONCEPT JOE STAND.jpg

CONCEPT JOE STAND 1.jpg

CONCEPT JOE STAND 2.jpg

CONCEPT JOE STAND 3.jpg

The star was supposed to be in blue but I don't really dig it and instead switched it out for white.

Hope you guys like it and sorry for the sloppy work.

Back