Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I share some Berserk stuff.
my recent Figma figures those are excellent my custom Black swordsman

Last edited:
Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

nicel! luv me berserk. dig your custom B.S. well done, gots a more realistic appearance oppose to manga or anime style that i like very much for a change. dunno if that was intentional or not but is cool.

my friend and i have been saying for yrs how epic a japanese made live action would be, same with blade of the immortal.

ALl I have is the Figma Berserker Armor Guts, but I do have the RAH on preorder

The figma figures are awesome, I just wish the articulation was not that restricted

547421_417074445071722_1271308836_n.jpg

1014271_417074001738433_265465725_n.jpg

Ain't got much really, the anime, the new movies, a Behelit necklace, a wallscroll, and these:

f3RSN5w.jpg

Can't wait for the next Guts Figma, if actually gets released instead of delayed month after month. Then it'll just be the long wait for the Caska Figma to even go on pre-order. I also have the RAH on pre-order, and hope they make more after it.

Yes! I'm so glad you started this thread. I've been swamped with work. Great pictures. I love the custom Guts you put together, I still need to get to work on mine.

I think I will probably end up picking up all the Figma stuff at some point. I really like Griffith and the upcoming BotH Guts.

Yes! I'm so glad you started this thread. I've been swamped with work. Great pictures. I love the custom Guts you put together, I still need to get to work on mine.

I think I will probably end up picking up all the Figma stuff at some point. I really like Griffith and the upcoming BotH Guts.

Yea i still need to get Griffith at some Point.There is a new Guts coming as well.

I use to read it is it still good?

Yeah it's one of the few comics I've read that has kept it's integrity all the way through. There is a arc starting tomorrow that spans 12 issues and is probably going to be the biggest thing to ever happen to the comic. The show honestly blows compared to it.

Yeah it's one of the few comics I've read that has kept it's integrity all the way through. There is a arc starting tomorrow that spans 12 issues and is probably going to be the biggest thing to ever happen to the comic. The show honestly blows compared to it.

Im starting to hate the show its so overated.

Im starting to hate the show its so overated.

Extraordinary overrated. Season 3 was a complete bore-fest with so much filler. The show is terribly written. I highly suggest picking up the comic again, you can read it on Youtube.

I just got a deal on an opened Figma Beserker Armor Guts. I'm pretty happy with it. It's probably a little bit cheaper than I would have paid from where I usually buy stuff in Japan, and it's coming from Canada so I'll have it sooner. So now I'm definitely committed to the Figma line. Griffith and BotH Guts are what really pulled me into this line. The Beserker Armor Guts is pretty awesome, and the "regular" Guts is awesome, but for some reason I really love the duality of the Guts and Griffith in those versions.

...and decided what the heck, I ordered regular Guts and Griffith as well. Now to go preorder BotH Guts.

Last edited:

I just wish Art of War's stuff wasn't so expensive. If you look at the sizes most of their statues are tiny too despite the huge price. I think it is the low runs and also I believe they are made in Japan so obviously this will shoot the price up quite a bit, but it's still frustrating. I almost bought their Gantz statues since those are pretty awesome.

Back