Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 382 of 383 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383 LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3822
    Super Freak
    Feedback

Default Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Re-ordered! but I have a feeling they might announce something like bloody version later.

First4Figures' 1/4 scale Skull Knight statue launch livestream + pre-orders open on March 27th!
    https://www.first4figures.com/blog/s...ming-soon.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	First4Figures-1239914973985456129-20200317_070220-img1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	481268

------------
    I'll be honest, the head sculpt just doesn't look very good and the pose choice is really awkward.

Did there guts statue come out?

Quote Originally Posted by ironwez20 View Post
    Did there guts statue come out?
    Yes, it did a few months ago I believe. User pics popped up on instagram and reddit here and there, and there's some unboxing vids on YouTube:

---------------
    Personally don't like the faces and overall paint quality compared to Prime 1's.

Hey there guys. Im extremely late to the party here, i already went through a bunch of pages (way back from 2017 lol) but i'd like to know from you guys if the ThreeZero Blackswordsman Guts is worth the purchase.

Im a big Berserk fan, used to have the Max Factory Guts from the wonderful hobby selection but ended up passing ot forward. Now im looking for a 1/6 Guts figure and the TZ one is looking to be the best option now.

Was looking at the berserk armor version too, but its not my favourite version of Guts and theres not a head option without the helmet, which i understand though...

So, after all the recent releases (P1, Oniri, etc) do you guys think the ThreeZero one is still worth?

Thanks in advance

Threezero Black Swordsman Guts head is very off and I would pass if I were you. The recent Threezero pieces are better, but they still struggle with unmasked head sculpts.

Quote Originally Posted by vmcoelho View Post
    Hey there guys. Im extremely late to the party here, i already went through a bunch of pages (way back from 2017 lol) but i'd like to know from you guys if the ThreeZero Blackswordsman Guts is worth the purchase.

Im a big Berserk fan, used to have the Max Factory Guts from the wonderful hobby selection but ended up passing ot forward. Now im looking for a 1/6 Guts figure and the TZ one is looking to be the best option now.

Was looking at the berserk armor version too, but its not my favourite version of Guts and theres not a head option without the helmet, which i understand though...

So, after all the recent releases (P1, Oniri, etc) do you guys think the ThreeZero one is still worth?

Thanks in advance
    Medicom still produce the best Guts sculpt. but the pleather probably melted by now.

Thanks for the feedback. I started looking at the Medicom one and its growing on me... maybe i'll go for him

Super Freak
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    The medicom berserk figures are very nice, I love them and don’t think you can go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Thainitty View Post
    The medicom berserk figures are very nice, I love them and don’t think you can go wrong.
    Yeah i think thats the best representation on that scale... his face and headsculpt looks so spot on and that was the deciding factor for me. thanks for your input buddy