Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193
Results 1,921 to 1,926 of 1926
  1. #1921
    ©Fly, All rights reserved
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Minas Miami
    Posts
    12,432
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Questions for Asmus

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeljanin View Post
    You guys are too optimistic. There's actually a 1/6 Treebeard statue from Weta, it's 40 inches tall (to be fair, it has Pippin on top, so take a few inches from that) so you would need to remove two Detolf shelves, and still I doubt the wide would be enough. Also, that statue is around $3K, so I can't see how Asmus could do it at an affordable price. I guess it would be like the Threezero's Drogon, a super limited piece for just a bunch of collectors with enough cash and room available. Still, one can dream!
    Yeah, you're right. It's going to be bigger than I thought. For some reason, I had estimated it at around 30".

    The Weta piece is beautiful but I wasn't ready to dive in on it, at the price.
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

  2. #1922
    I’ve been thinking and I would love Gil-galad and/or a Noldor Prologue Elven Warrior but an Isildur would pair nicely with Elrond. He could come with his sword and Narsil (broken and whole) plus the one ring and maybe Saurons hand/finger and even a Numenorean banner.

    Can we expect any more Last Alliance figs in 2020?

  3. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by DakRen View Post
    I’ve been thinking and I would love Gil-galad and/or a Noldor Prologue Elven Warrior but an Isildur would pair nicely with Elrond. He could come with his sword and Narsil (broken and whole) plus the one ring and maybe Saurons hand/finger and even a Numenorean banner.

    Can we expect any more Last Alliance figs in 2020?
    Did not know I wanted this figure.

    Then I read this post.

    Now I want this figure.
    "History issa made atta night. Character is whatta you are inna the dark." --Lord John Whorfin

  4. #1924
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Co.Wicklow, Ireland
    Posts
    1,221
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Underbelly View Post
    Did not know I wanted this figure.

    Then I read this post.

    Now I want this figure.
    Haha! Would be cool.
    I still want a combination of LotR and Hobbit figures.
    Thorn is one of the best Asmus figures and I really want the Dwarf line to be continued at some point in the future.

    Must admit that Gollum is quickly climbing to the top of my list as my most wanted figure.

  5. #1925
    I want the Hobbit line to continue with Mirkwood Infantry Soldier and/or Rivendell Knight (with the blue and white banner) or Elrond in Hunting armor. Galadriel’s best outfits are in the Hobbit films too.

    Another thing could be a Haldir to go with Helms Deep Aragorn.

  6. #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by Life_m2000 View Post
    Haha! Would be cool.
    I still want a combination of LotR and Hobbit figures.
    Thorn is one of the best Asmus figures and I really want the Dwarf line to be continued at some point in the future.

    Must admit that Gollum is quickly climbing to the top of my list as my most wanted figure.
    Totally agree. Thorin is my favorite figure of all the Asmus Middle-Earth figures. Just a beautiful job, top to bottom.

    I wasn't a huge fan of the Hobbit movies, but I'd buy most of the dwarves if they made them.
    "History issa made atta night. Character is whatta you are inna the dark." --Lord John Whorfin

Similar Threads

  1. Asmus Dante 1\6
    By Gray in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 06:35 AM
  2. ASMUS Toys
    By rhaykal in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:20 PM
  3. Asmus Toys
    By Darklord Dave in forum Links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •