Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1714
  1. #1691
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    5,439
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Questions for Asmus

    Sorry to ask such a daft question but what is 'Crown line'? Many thanks.

  2. #1692
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,799
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokes & Bats View Post
    Sorry to ask such a daft question but what is 'Crown line'? Many thanks.
    The latest Gandalf falls under the crown line. It has premium hair work instead of the standard rooted factory work. There is a thread for Gandalf in this section

  3. #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokes & Bats View Post
    Sorry to ask such a daft question but what is 'Crown line'? Many thanks.

    a friendly reminder ...

    Asmus toys is very excited to announce the launch of our brand new, top graded product line - Asmus' Crown series.

    The project of Crown series has been prepared for over two years, during the time, we have gather experiences and feedback based on the artists and factories to test the roof of our productivity, to see if we are ready to make something that will be worthy the crown. At last, everything is ready in place to begin.

    The Crown series will be the ultimate integration of art and mass production, there will be skills that may only be applied by the hand of an artist, which will be personally taught to the production line, or even operated by the artist him/herself on the final product.

    Every detail in The Crown series will be made into the finest detail, there will be no more compromise to mass production or cost, the demand for quality will be above all.

    The Crown series will be the dedication to the fans who has been support Asmus over the 10 years, and we wish this will be a milestone to the next generation of collectible.

    https://store.asmustoys.com/product-...-CRW001…

  4. #1694
    Sorry for straying away from Middle Earth but it is an Asmus question so...I just picked up the Hateful Eight John Ruth figure yesterday (late to the game I know) and was absolutely stunned by how excellent the figure turned out and pleased to see that the pictures really do not do it justice. You guys were even nice enough to "like" the picture that I posted of my new favorite figure on Instagram yesterday. I immediately ordered the other two figures in the line. Previously there was talk of more figures in the line...I think I can guess the answer as the film was released nearly 4 years ago but are there still any plans to release any additional figures in this line. I do not expect to ever have all eight...but one more would make me quite happy...you guys can even pick I won't be choosy

  5. #1695
    Not really a question, but just wanted to express the hope that Asmus will pursue the license to make figures for the highly anticipated Baldur's Gate 3 game. Or for that matter to make figures for the upcoming The Witcher tv series. (Geralt will look badass.)

    If BG3 figures were a hit, that might lead to doing some of the beloved BG1 and 2 characters. And that would be a dream come true for me. Again, if BG3 is as successful as it's predecessors and Asmus or some other company on par with HT or Asmus Crown line pursues the license, etc.

  6. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by jal76 View Post
    Sorry for straying away from Middle Earth but it is an Asmus question so...I just picked up the Hateful Eight John Ruth figure yesterday (late to the game I know) and was absolutely stunned by how excellent the figure turned out and pleased to see that the pictures really do not do it justice. You guys were even nice enough to "like" the picture that I posted of my new favorite figure on Instagram yesterday. I immediately ordered the other two figures in the line. Previously there was talk of more figures in the line...I think I can guess the answer as the film was released nearly 4 years ago but are there still any plans to release any additional figures in this line. I do not expect to ever have all eight...but one more would make me quite happy...you guys can even pick I won't be choosy
    Glad you like it! We're really proud of John Ruth as well!
    And you guessed it... we are not planning more for the Hateful 8 series.

  7. #1697
    Asmus please make Radagast The Brown.

  8. #1698
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Co.Wicklow, Ireland
    Posts
    1,095
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman1990 View Post
    Asmus please make Radagast The Brown.
    I second that!
    He has to be done.

  9. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmus View Post
    Glad you like it! We're really proud of John Ruth as well!
    And you guessed it... we are not planning more for the Hateful 8 series.
    Thank you so much for the response! I will enjoy the existing line and look forward to other excellent releases from Asmus. John Ruth was my first Asmus figure and after seeing how amazing it is in person I am planning to start a small LOTR collection! Keep up the great work!

  10. #1700
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,799
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Life_m2000 View Post
    I second that!
    He has to be done.
    I third that! Although these days it seems I’m buying everything Asmus puts out lol. Theoden is due in this week, I am excited.

    Asmus is there any possibility of Gollum?

Similar Threads

  1. Asmus Dante 1\6
    By Gray in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 06:35 AM
  2. ASMUS Toys
    By rhaykal in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:20 PM
  3. Asmus Toys
    By Darklord Dave in forum Links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •