Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodonit00

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So we are supposed to get 5 figures this year. It's the beginning of Oct. and we know about 2. So that leaves 3 months for 3 figures. When are we going to get some teases for figure number 3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ok Asmus, what's next?

Based on no previews as of yet for figure #3...I'm guessing they are having likeness issues with Aragorn. Perhaps they change up their plan and release another baddie to get further buy-in to the armor, weaponry, and evil side of Middle-earth before they try to tackle the light.

Likeness on their last couple products was spotty at best...I hope they nail the next one.

So we are supposed to get 5 figures this year. It's the beginning of Oct. and we know about 2. So that leaves 3 months for 3 figures. When are we going to get some teases for figure number 3?

Yeah, this is the first year, and they've not had a full year.

So, what I'm saying is, don't count on that.

Next Figure is Gimli. I don't think they're gonna launch full into rehashes just yet.

I just want to see a human head sculpt that doesn't look like it's from Mad Magazine. :)

Prove me wrong Amus!!

Yeah, this is the first year, and they've not had a full year.

So, what I'm saying is, don't count on that.

Next Figure is Gimli. I don't think they're gonna launch full into rehashes just yet.
Oh I don't think for a minute we'll see all 5 figures this year. I'm just fishing.:wink1: Someone on OSW said Gandalf The White is next

I like to see the soldiers of gondor. Citadel guards where a favourite in the books, good army builder too for the armour sets

I wonder what Version of Aragorn we will get? Ranger like in FOTR? TT version with the chainmail? King Armor like in ROTK?

I'd love either the TT version or ROTK.

BTW, whoever said Gondor Soldiers, that's a cool idea. Basic Gondor Soldiers or Rohan Soldiers would be cool.

I wonder what Version of Aragorn we will get? Ranger like in FOTR? TT version with the chainmail? King Armor like in ROTK?

I'd love either the TT version or ROTK.

BTW, whoever said Gondor Soldiers, that's a cool idea. Basic Gondor Soldiers or Rohan Soldiers would be cool.

I'd like a good rotk Aragon, the gondor soldiers would easier for army building as just the head would have to change for the majority as it's standardised armour, Rohan I'd love the royal guards, but individual troops would be harder as ther seems to be a lot of variation in there armour

Saruman for me. I'll take any chance to get a good Christopher Lee figure. That, and Saurman is harsh!

I still want to see Theoden, Eomer and Eowyn but a set up of Saruman with Wormtongue and either Ugluk or Lurtz would be awesome too! I really want to see some Uruk Hais in the line!

Back