Statue Sideshow-Weta The Watcher in the Water

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Got this guy today. :rock

null_zps740e37ea.jpg

null_zps090b9cf3.jpg

I love that piece too. I actually have it display vertically so as to actually see it better. Otherwise it has to be placed flat on a low height shelf

Very nice score Josh!

Thanks! Only $50 above retail so a pretty great price.

I love that piece too. I actually have it display vertically so as to actually see it better. Otherwise it has to be placed flat on a low height shelf

It's pretty cool. I've had the chance to see it in person a few times and finally just found it for a good price. I would like it if it had a hook on the back to do that.

Congrats Josh on the great score. Wow, you're almost complete on all SSW statues? A lot of really nice purchases recently.

Thanks :) Nah, that's still quite a ways off. I won't make that kind of effort unless I can get super sweet deals on things.

Not sure to be honest. Have to sit and think or see what presents itself.

Last edited:
I really wanted to like this statue but I could never get past the visible joints from where the tentacles attach. Other than that, everything else was very cool.

Last edited:
^^ thats what always kept me from pulling the trigger as well.

It's not something I'm find of but it doesn't bother me enough to not like the statue.

Another excellent addition! Well done! :clap Sadly I could never own this statue as I'd be terrified of breaking it! :thud: Looks so fragile!

Thanks! :duff

Haven't done that yet. Probably keep the two series as a hole seperated in the collection.

Back