Statue Sideshow-Weta Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Got this today. Great statue and glad to have it back. The seller didn't do the greatest job packaging him and it lead to a cracked finger. That being said it's awesome! :rock Just a quick iPhone pic.

1fc188873c72b9a3463bafbbf752998e_zpsdbe335fa.jpg

That was one of my first LOTR too. Josh you got so many of the old SSW pieces recently. Are you trying to get all of them eventually?

Great photo, I really like that piece too - it's definitely on my 'Statues to get list'!

That was one of my first LOTR too. Josh you got so many of the old SSW pieces recently. Are you trying to get all of them eventually?

I've been lucky to find some pretty good deals on things. It also helps I found a guy who has been selling his collection and he is willing to work with me on prices. That's not currently the plan. :lol I'm just picking up some pieces I really want back in the collection. There is one old school piece I'd really love to get back and if I can I will make the effort.

Yeah, I remember that being an issue. The first time I luckily didnt have that. The seller refunded me the shipping. :)

See, there are good people on ebay ;)

Yeah, i remember the cracked finger issue. I seem to remember Tolkienshop sent me two by mistake, one woth a cracked finger, the other fine.

one of my favorite pieces. picked up a production sample back in the day. finally got the pre-ruin orthanc to display with it. congrats!!!

This is definitely one of the better SSW pieces...probably my favorite (along with Boromir).

I've been lucky to find some pretty good deals on things. It also helps I found a guy who has been selling his collection and he is willing to work with me on prices. That's not currently the plan. :lol I'm just picking up some pieces I really want back in the collection. There is one old school piece I'd really love to get back and if I can I will make the effort.

Curious what this old piece might be Josh?

This is one of my favorite pieces as well. The pedestal really sets him apart from the other figure statues. You know that you'll need to get Grima now. The pair are made for each other! lol.

Congrats on picking him up.

Daddy 'Rog! Yes, me too I want to have him. Here's hoping for the right time!:pray: But in the meantime, we don't have shortage of other new cool stuff coming from Weta!:yess:

I had him a long time ago and I do miss having him. If I thought Weta would do another large Balrog piece I wouldn't consider it, but since it may not happen I have to stay open to it at least. I know! We're about to get another nice set of announcements with what we saw at Comic-Con coming up for PO.

This is one of my favorite pieces as well. The pedestal really sets him apart from the other figure statues. You know that you'll need to get Grima now. The pair are made for each other! lol.

Congrats on picking him up.

Thankfully Grima can be bought pretty darn cheap. I do have the combo in bust form now so I can hold off on the statue until the price is right.

Back