Hot Toys 1/6 T800 Diecast Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 T800 Diecast Endoskeleton

That quote is from this interview. He talks about Die-Cast in general and mentions Terminator as an additional line for Die-Cast figures:
Toys by: Iron Man works with a combination of alloy, so many players quite looking forward to Iron Man, but in Mark 42, the war machine, iron and steel works of the Patriots after Iron Man, it does not appear alloy version, may I ask what kind of considerations do?

Howard Chan: We were in a bit of a surprise when receiving orders, knowing number of them, so we would like to pause to "alloy" (Diecast) product development, well first of several of Diecast accomplish this work, then they have to be considered again launched Diecast works. Because Diecast development time relative to other products, since much longer, if we now have to re-sell other Diecast products, will take a very long time to manufacture, so definitely give consumers in this part of the complaint Therefore, we intend to complete orders on hand again after the announcement Diecast new series of products, which is our current thinking.

Toy people: In addition to Iron Man series and Robocop series than there will be other alloy series do? (Eg: Terminator)

Howard Chan: will, of course, our future will launch 1/6 scale T800 skeleton Endoskeleton's Diecast version.

Man, I'd LOVE a die-cast 1/6 scale Endo as my first.

I'm imagining obscene prices if / when it happens though. :lol

Of course Iron Man is the first thing mentioned. :rolleyes2

Not too excited by this. I have the previous endos, its not like the new one will improve on accuracy and who knows when it'll turn up anyway.

Well I for one want a 1/6 diecast endo big time, I would likely be in for about 2 or 3 easy. I have the 1/4 scale version but in the end 1/6 is where its at for me.

Of course Iron Man is the first thing mentioned. :rolleyes2

Not too excited by this. I have the previous endos, its not like the new one will improve on accuracy and who knows when it'll turn up anyway.
You could say that about a couple of their licenses. :lol

Oh how I would love this, especially if its chromed. If it's not chromed then for me its kind of "meh". I had the Aoshima diecast endoskeleton, which was nice but I just couldn't stand the silver paint and the hands kind of killed also. If we do get this, I imagine it being a very similar set up as the iron man diecast, so a decent portion will still be plastic. Most likely the hands, the head and all the pistons.

Pretty excited for this announcement. Guessing it'll come as a surprise, so it'll be fun to keep up with the thread once it drops. Down for two.

Oh ye of little faith, Wor-Gar. *shakes head* :wink1:

Seriously, this is only a matter of time. They'll sell thousands of them.

Back