Statue Weta Workshop's The Fellowship of the Ring Set 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Quick iPhone pic.

null_zps40af4bd6.jpg

Fun fact - apparantly this was my idea ;) Tim said Weta read one of my old posts on the Shadow and Flame and they discussed it at a meeting where they decided to do it.
Now that's listening to your fans :lecture

It also means i now have to buy them :lol But for giving them the idea i demand a steep discount :lol

I'm glad they caught your post for the idea. I know its one that's been talked about for years and thankfully it got caught when you mentioned it. It's nice to have a full Fellowship in the collection.

I'll get the 3rd one eventually but these are the most expensive weta pieces. $100 more and you could own Azog or Barad-Dur . $200 more you could own DROM and $300 a Sauron PF. you could own all 3 weta trolls, Arwen,aragorn and Gandalf mini statues and all 3 hobbit holes and still have change left. Open editions too. They should be between $99 and $125 no more. In fact for me they are the smallest most expensive open editions I could ever remember. Do I like em and plan on finishing the fellowship? Yes but again man these are freakin stupidly expensive

Last edited:
Quick iPhone pic.

null_zps40af4bd6.jpg

Nice picture - Good to see them all finally displayed together - It'll be November before my set is complete! :(

Like the fact that we get Bill as part of the set as well - for me this is a smaller, cheaper and easier to accommodate version of the Sam & Bill statue that I really really want!

Thanks! November isn't too far away. :rock

I am glad they out Bil in as well. The Sam and Bill statue is one of my favorites and I do miss not having it.

I'll get the 3rd one eventually but these are the most expensive weta pieces. $100 more and you could own Azog or Barradur. $200 more you could own DROM and $300 a Saroun PF. you could own all 3 weta trolls, Arwen,aragorn and Gandalf mini statues and all 3 hobbit holes and still have change left. Open editions too. They should be between $99 and $125 no more. In fact for me they are the smallest most expensive open editions I could ever remember. Do I like em and plan on finishing the fellowship? Yes but again man these are freakin stupidly expensive

:goodpost: :lecture :exactly:

As far as this being anybodies idea :cuckoo::cuckoo: this has been a request since the line started, so no, it has been EVERYONES "idea" and want................:cuckoo: :slap

:goodpost: :lecture :exactly:

As far as this being anybodies idea :cuckoo::cuckoo: this has been a request since the line started, so no, it has been EVERYONES "idea" and want................:cuckoo: :slap

ha i knew someone would comment on that.... i do know how much it's been discussed and i'm sure Weta had it in their heads long before my post, all i'm saying is that Tim sent me a PM replying to something i'd asked and he said:

Kind regards

Tim

PS : I hoped you like the pic of the Fellowship Diorama. I think that was originally your idea

:lol So no, i'm not seriously suggesting it was my idea, but it was nice to get that message. Don't get your panties in a twist ;)

Ugm it is YOU that proclaim to wear panties kiddo.............

And once more this is something that was wanted, suggested LONG before you invented this suggestion up..........;)

I haven't gotten mine yet. No notification of shipment....nada. And I'm sure I ordered it about the same time as Josh. :(

Yeah I checked to see if they had the other two at that price, then I would bite, alas no luck.

Back