Final Fantasy XV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is easily my most anticipated FinalFantasy yet! I'm not much of an RPG fan but I love the world and design. This is right up my ally.
Anyone notice Noctis wears louboutin shoes lol

Also I'm totally gonna get the Play Arts!:
noctis.jpg

Blondie is such an obvious cloud rip off... and the other guy is rocking cloud buster sword... kinda weak

Look big swords and spikey blonde hair are not exclusive to FF. Do you want to go through 1/4th of the characters in Monster Hunter and say they are ripoffs?

Look big swords and spikey blonde hair are not exclusive to FF. Do you want to go through 1/4th of the characters in Monster Hunter and say they are ripoffs?

Fair but being that its the same company making a game of the same franchise it comes off as unoriginal

also that cloud hair is just "spiky blonde hair" its a 98% carbon copy of clouds hair from advent children

Fair but being that its the same company making a game of the same franchise it comes off as unoriginal

also that cloud hair is just "spiky blonde hair" its a 98% carbon copy of clouds hair from advent children

Actually it's a carbon copy of the more popular boyband/jpop style hair in japan. And considering they made the character I'm pretty sure they have more reason to copy copy off em then anyone else. And other then the fact that it's pointy I don't see it... the sideburns are much longer and his hair has less "points".

Actually it's a carbon copy of the more popular boyband/jpop style hair in japan. And considering they made the character I'm pretty sure they have more reason to copy copy off em then anyone else. And other then the fact that it's pointy I don't see it... the sideburns are much longer and his hair has less "points".

you seem to think im commenting on the morality of copying it... im not, im simpley saying it seems very unoriginal as its the same thing weve seen before... to the average game they will no doubt see the similarity. This franchise is on the decline, maybe this game will turn it around, but it seems they may be trying to pull out some old ideas, and its just weak imo

you seem to think im commenting on the morality of copying it... im not, im simpley saying it seems very unoriginal as its the same thing weve seen before... to the average game they will no doubt see the similarity. This franchise is on the decline, maybe this game will turn it around, but it seems they may be trying to pull out some old ideas, and its just weak imo

It's been on a decline since enix and square merged, shoulda stayed seperate... they were amazing before.

Same formula again... Friends go on an adventure(road trip)... in a vehicle (airship, Mercedes Benz ...etc.) collect new friends on the way... only problem I see is wont they run out of seat belts at some point?

Back