1:6 scale, men's wedding ring?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyworth

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Need help finding a 1:6 scale, men's wedding band. I have one from my kit that entropy made a while back but I'm in need of another.

(attempted to contact entropy but no luck)

IMG_0610.jpg

Anyone have ideas on where to get one, make one, etc?

Pretty simple detail but has proven difficult to find....thanks in advance :duff

Last edited:
There's a DiD General Patton set that has two rings which is what I use for my Grimes. They pop up on eBay a good bit. If not there try TA, blackops, etc.

There's a DiD General Patton set that has two rings which is what I use for my Grimes. They pop up on eBay a good bit. If not there try TA, blackops, etc.

Thanks for the tip man, keeping my eyes out for that set.

They are easy to make , i have a bunch of brass rings , they just have to be bent outwards so you can get it on the finger

Cool. Any advice on where to get em? Craft store?

There was one included with a DID figure. Try checking the completed listings on ebay with keywords 1/6 ring DID or 1/6 ring.

One idea I have is to get 1mm Aluminum wire.
Cut it to the length needed(About 10mm)
Place it under something, and then hammer it flat...not too much though.
Wrap it around a 3mm rod, precision screwdriver, or drill bit etc to get the shape.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ideas all :duff

I went to Michael's crafts and looked for some brass pipe - no luck. But I did find these grommet things that had the diameter I was looking for. I dremeled off the larger end and sanded down until it was scale. Worked out pretty good for $2 and 10 minutes:

8l4i.jpg

:yess:

I actually need the ring for a left hand (the hand in the photo was just used to check for size) so if the ring came off, that Putin hand would work.
Still though, for the time and money I spent, I'm content.

Check the interest threads. Someones doing a run of real gold and white 1/6 rings.

Back