Aloha from Hawaii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bransen2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
So uhh wassup guys bransen from hawaii just checking in.

Been lurking for a while now and thought I would join the forums.

Well onto myself.. Well im in Hawaii and yes I'm actually Native Hawaiian, pretty cool I guess. Going college part time because collecting can be REAL expensive as I soon found out. I'm fairly new to the hobby, my first Hot toy I got was about 2 years ago but I've dropped in and out since then but I'm starting to get back in it.

I mainly collect Hot Toys atm, mainly the Iron Man suits (apparently like a lot of other people) but I do have a Captain America and Thor and a Whiplash. Been thinking bout the 1/6th starwars sideshow puts out cause that Vader Commander Cody looks so good to me. I also collect Marvel's Ultimate Line comics here and there, havent checked into that in a while though.

ebay is bagu_bka but I mainly buy stuff, rarely sell.

Well thanks for your time and thanks for having me :)

Glad to have you aboard!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Bransen ! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Lol thanks guys, I forgot to mention I got interested in the forums because of some talented people have with modding. Saw a hot tous thor kitbash and it was certainly amazing. Also the quick fixes people come up with for damage figs, awesome place

Howzit Bransen, I'm from Hawaii as well. This forum is great to chat and learn about the latest collectibles on the market. There are a few other members from Hawaii here as well.

Anyways, welcome to the board and happy collecting!

Howzit Bransen, I'm from Hawaii as well. This forum is great to chat and learn about the latest collectibles on the market. There are a few other members from Hawaii here as well.

Anyways, welcome to the board and happy collecting!

Really? It would be cool meet eachother and show off collections. And where do u guys get display cases?? It's really hard to find where I'm at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board, Bransen! Aloha! Never met a native Hawaiian before. Now I have! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope you enjoy collecting once again.

Back