Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys "Evil" Superman from Superman III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Optibotimus---excellent quality review. Thanks for showing the side-by-side comparison with the first hot toys superman confirming that the face sculpt and hair is exactly the same. since it's reeve superman, I went ahead and double-dipped.

Optibotimus---excellent quality review. Thanks for showing the side-by-side comparison with the first hot toys superman confirming that the face sculpt and hair is exactly the same. since it's reeve superman, I went ahead and double-dipped.

Very glad it was helpful :)

:exactly: This review is exactly what I wanted to see and know. Thank you Optibotimus. :wave

A little long man! :)

But nice to see a decent side by side. Mine will be here in a few days! (can also see the grey streaks in his hair) Glad i decided to cave, must have for me!

Good review overall!

Also can you confirm it was limited to 600 per TF show?

A little long man! :)

But nice to see a decent side by side. Mine will be here in a few days! (can also see the grey streaks in his hair) Glad i decided to cave!

Good review overall!

I'm close to caving!!,
Must.....not.....order

These hot toys are like crack

Do it!(Goes to a good cause as well) This one is a must for any CR Superman fan. And when he finally sells out he'll be gone forever, except for evilbay prices in the future.

BRING ON CLARK AND ZOD!

"If the world's most powerful computer can control even Superman, no one on earth is safe." :lol Unless you're a leaning tower, an Olympic flame or a bottle of alcohol I think everyone is safe. Those things weren't even evil. Just kind of douchey. That's what this figure should have been called. Slightly Douchey Superman.

a morning zoo is missing their host....

you and your voice. really man. just too much. youre a real yucker. there is a VO job out there for you somewhere.

this review is good and all the points are there that need to be, except i didnt hear you mention how shear the suit is.

dont you find it too thin? its basically see through. you shouldnt see skin tones through the leg portions. just way to thin.

"If the world's most powerful computer can control even Superman, no one on earth is safe." :lol Unless you're a leaning tower, an Olympic flame or a bottle of alcohol I think everyone is safe. Those things weren't even evil. Just kind of douchey. That's what this figure should have been called. Slightly Douchey Superman.

this was made in the 80s where evil was slightly douchey. today, he would come with an AR-15 and a pink slip.

a morning zoo is missing their host....

you and your voice. really man. just too much. youre a real yucker. there is a VO job out there for you somewhere.

this review is good and all the points are there that need to be, except i didnt hear you mention how shear the suit is.

dont you find it too thin? its basically see through. you shouldnt see skin tones through the leg portions. just way to thin.

Yeah, he said he didn't get that issue and feels exactly the same as the original. 13:30

Mine will be here tomorrow, can't wait!

dont you find it too thin? its basically see through. you shouldnt see skin tones through the leg portions. just way to thin.[/QUOTE]

honestly ,i think from looking at mine closely its just the elastic content of the fabric your seeing as flesh tones ,the suit is made of a similar to expensive stockings and tights .Lycra i think its called ,it stops the item going baggy at the knees and makes it stretch back and stop the saggy look , i know that my hot toys spiderman has the same sheen as my superman good and evil and even after all this time ,i got him first week of hong kong release. and excessive poses his suit still bounces back like a champ ,his ankles are a whole other story lol ,the sheen seems to show up more in photos than in hand ,its still there but overall its way better than a suit that looks baggy and ill fitting after taking it out of the box and posing it

good review !!! ps F Haters :)

Haters are gonna hate lol but...who was hating? I didn't see anything really bad or anything like that. I'm use to negative feedback though. The good far outweighs the bad, otherwise i wouldn't keep doing these videos lol

Wow, you went easy this time. I would have teared HT a new one because of the half @$$ attempt by essentially repainting the original.

Not that the figure is bad, just a missed opportunity and HT needs to know that it's not okay to pull such a stunt.

It doesn't even look like "Evil Superman", more like Superman overslept and didn't do his laundry.

Great review as usual though regardless! :hi5:

Hot-Toys-Superman-III-Superman-Evil-Version-1-6th-scale-collectible-figure.jpg

Evil_Superman.jpg

3307052915_b9ab5137ee_z.jpg

Back