Spooktacular is not fun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
LOL.. I don't know what to do with myself... ever sense the surprise release of Subject 57.. I'm afraid I'm going to miss something else!!! :monkey4

i concur freaks i concur . i have no idea what to expect. ive never been a part of spooktacular before

sweet ..i hear it smells like bigfoots ...ummmm...yeah thats how you know its good

This is my first Spooktacular and I can tell already I'm going to hit rock bottom and start to dig in terms of lack of productivity at work.

DannieDarKo said:
Oh Baxter you know how to cut to the core with me. Your sooooo wise, your like a minature Buddha....covered in hair!

you know i dont speak spanish lol.

This is my first Spooktacular and I can tell already I'm going to hit rock bottom and start to dig in terms of lack of productivity at work.

Already beat you there. :chew

who said it was fun?.......dig in soldier

I'm a veteran of 2 spooktacular campaigns & it ain't easy......coffee & no sleep + chocolate

dr2red said:

Thanks Dr2red.
When I checked the newsletter this morning (around 10PM PT time) and clicked on the link, all I got was the "nomatches" page. So I missed the exclusive version, and couldn't even get on the wait list for this item.
The next best chance I had to get on the wait list for the exclusive version was nearly 12 hours later when I returned from work... Ain't that a shame.

Back