Best Gaming Quotes and Moments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironwez20

Super Freak
Reaction score
My favorite quote would have to be Vaas's when He says take me into your heart. Accept me as your savior and let me be reborn and my favorite moment his probably Kingdom hearts 2 fighting the army of heartless.

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in."

- Gray Fox

Gaming moments:

Resident Evil Director's Cut: Wesker's Betrayal, The dogs jumping on the windows

Resident Evil 2: "Death" of Ada, The final battle agaisnt the T00t Tyrant

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis first and last boss fight

RE Veronica: Claire and Steve moments, Alexia's first appearance, the Wesker vs Chris cutscene

RE4: Pretty much the entire game, it was awesome and it felt new and fresh, but Krauser's boss fight is still one of my best gaming moments ever.

RE5: all Wesker boss fights (except for the last one)

Haunting Ground: All boss fights, the ending, the story.. just like RE4 I loved everything about that game

Halo CE: the release of the flood

Halo 2: Pretty much the entire game, the attack on earth, the journey to installation 05, the betrayal of the brutes, the civil war, the Elite rebellion, the ending

Halo 3: the ending

Halo ODST: the story/cutscenes

Halo 4: Prologue, ending, gameplay

...I could go on

Quotes (too many, I'll name the bests I remember):

"So, who was that woman anyway?"
"She's like a part of me I can't let go... lets just leave it at that"

"There is much talk... and I have listened through rock and metal and time... Now I shall talk and you shall listen..."

"Of all the objects that our Lords left behind, there are none so worthless as these Oracles! They know nothing of the Great Journey!"

"A bloody fate awaits you and the rest of your incompetent race, and I, Tartarus, Chieftain of the Brutes will send you to it!"

"Our Prophets are FALSE! Open your eyes, my brothers! They would use the faith of our forefathers to bring ruin to us all! The Great Journey is..."

"Silence fills the empty grave, now that I have gone. But my mind is not at rest, for questions linger on. I will ask, and you will answer"

"Your mistake is seeing Spartans as military hardware. My Spartans are humanity's next step… our destiny as a species. Do not underestimate them. But most of all, do not underestimate… him"

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?"

"This one is machine and nerve and has his mind concluded. This one is but flesh and faith and is the more deluded"

Last edited:
Kain: Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire; or to challenge the fates for another throw - a better throw - against one's destiny... what was a king to do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

It always gets me hyped before i play LOK Defiance. But most LOK speeches could be "quotes" as they are very thespian in both writing and delivery.

Barry : I hope this isnt Chris's blood.
Barry : A dining room.
Barry : You almost became a Jill sandwich.

You cant have gaming quotes without Barry Burton.

"A strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own."

--Solid Snake (MGS 1)

Foolish man. He prayed for death, and it found him. You see, Snake? You can't protect anyone, not even yourself!

-Liquid Snake

"He is stronger than steel
And moves faster than a whirlwind

Sometimes he hides in mud
Other times he transforms his shape.
Like an ever changing cloud.

Although his fighting spirit burns like fire, his mind is calm as still water.

-Violation of these commandments-

Should Shinobi fail to complete the mission, he will disappear before the dawn and vanish forever.

Keep this knowledge in your heart and mind.

-From the Secret Manual of Oboro Ninjitsu"

--Shinobi III - Return of the Ninja Master

Thank you Mario, but your princess is in another castle
- Super Mario Bros.

What is a man? A miserable pile of sectrets. But enough talk...Have at you!
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

You_Are_Dead.jpg

-resident evil

What is a man? A miserable pile of sectrets. But enough talk...Have at you!
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Yes!!
"Aaaah Alucard. What is your business here?
-I've come to put an end to this.
-Still befriending mortals.... I'll ask you to return to our side. But I demand you cease your attack!
- I will not.
-You shall regret those words! We will meet again hahahaha

"We are gods! Dark gods! And it is our duty, to thin the heard."
Kain, Blood Omen

"Damn you Kain! You are not God! This act of genocide is unconscionable!
- Conscience? You dare speak to me of conscience?! Only when you have felt the full gravity of choice shall you dare question my judgment!"
Raziel and Kain, Soul Reaver

Speaking of
"I know you Raziel, you are worthy."

"could this be... an omen?!"
Citan looking at the music box breaking in Xenogears.

Leads me to favorite moments:

Fighting id on the bridge in Xenogears.

Would You Kindly?

the last level of Braid

Playing WipeOut 64 with the prodigy album playing and crossing the finish line just as Firestarter ends.

Weekends on end playing Soul Calibur.

When Square and Disney announced a partnership.

My first weeks of playing WoW at launch.

"Not nerd, NODE."

For some reason, I just remember that scene from MGS 4 when Vamp stealth hugged Raiden from behind for some surprise buttsecks. And then Raiden penetrated with his sword, releasing copious amounts of pasty, white fluid.

For some reason, I just remember that scene from MGS 4 when Vamp stealth hugged Raiden from behind for some surprise buttsecks. And then Raiden penetrated with his sword, releasing copious amounts of pasty, white fluid.

I wish Koji would make his mind up with his sexual preference.

Back