Tweeterhead new Elvira Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbolt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Elvira - Mistress Of The Dark Statue by Tweeterhead

There is a company revealing a new Elvira Maquette tomorrow, Friday the 13th. They also are doing a Munsters line. Trevor Grove did the sculpt.

AElvira.jpg

AElvira1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Sideshow is distributing it, too, given they just tweeted a preview. Just the regular version though, the exclusive is only available by ordering from tweeterhead direct.

I'm interested, but the eyes are really throwing it off for me in that preview pic on the tweeterhead site...

Last edited:
The eyes do look a little sloppy and have never seen in hand pieces from Tweeterhead so the price will be the deciding factor for me.

Yeah, if it's reasonably priced I'll probably take a punt and give them the benefit of any doubt. We'll see...

Sideshows regular should be a bit less than the exclusive, at least that's what my wife was told (she already contacted them about ordering it for my bday because I liked it in FB...clever girl!)

I am surprised it seems to be a more direct likeness than Cassandra Peterson has allowed in the past.

1:6 sounds good to me since I'm not familiar with the character and can't justify getting her in 1:4. May get it if the price is right.

Also super excited they're doing a Munster line since I'm still looking for the Electric Tiki B&W ones.

Doesnt look all that great I want a 1/4 scale just like the actual pic where shes looking at this statue that would be a dream come true..

I can't wait for the full reveal. Looks like I might have to get this Elvira statue. She seems to be the best one yet.

With this and potentially the Gonzalez Vampirella from Sideshow, October could be expensive.

Tweeterhead announce the regular edition available through sideshow to be in the $225 range. The 350 piece exclusive has more 'bells and whistles' and is TBD.

Also, they are doing the full Munster family with Herman coming first. Really hope they are pre-painted!

I see that Tweeterhead are auctioning off one of the paint-masters for this piece on Ebay, signed by, well, pretty much everybody involved... :lol

The pics in the auction give a nice indication of what this will (hopefully) end up looking like, too.

Here's a link for anyone that's interested.

October 13th the Tweeterhead limited edition goes up for order, so I would assume that SS would have theirs up the following thursday, or the 17th. Waiting to see what extras you get for the price when deciding where to order.

Wonder what the actual release date is? They seem to get these pretty quick. Kimba the witch is already shipping this month. They also have a painted Herman Munster reveal coming up soon for order.

I'm doing the same, waiting to see what the site exclusive is, then weighing up the best option.

$300 for 1/6 scale is pushing it..TW needs to get into the market first for those prices..they should follow Kotos prices as kotos are well sculpted and very fair priced.I likeit but will hold outfor a future 1/4 scale.

$300 for 1/6 scale is pushing it..TW needs to get into the market first for those prices..they should follow Kotos prices as kotos are well sculpted and very fair priced.I likeit but will hold outfor a future 1/4 scale.

Yeah the price made me lose interest. I Thought it would be around $229 or so. Also, I don't like that the Reg edition seems open ES so pass for me. She's too tiny to be 300 bucks imo.

Back