• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A Couple Of 1/6 Figures For Sale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHo$TRidER

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi my fellow collectors! I am selling some 1/6 scale figures that are in great condition and have been stored in a smoke free home in a glass case that the figures don't get dust. I have all the accessories for each figure along with the box they come in except for like 2 or 3 of them. Also some of these figures come with extras i have got for the figures as well. I'm having money issues at the time and lost my job recently and have to sell my figures. I have a couple of Hot Toys and also Blitzway along also with some re-worked Sideshow stuff. I am excepting offers but please no low lame offers. I do got prices for each figure. Anyway this is what i got for sale.....

Ok so i got some offer threw PM's and thank you for your interest in my stuff. Anyway some members on here want to hear my prices so i have added the prices next to each figure I'm selling. PM me if anyone is interested in buying anything. I will PM pics if you want to see any of the figures. Please read description for each figure so you know what your buying. International buyers will have to pay their shipping cost. US shipping is on me. Thanks & GOD Bless

UPDATED (12/19/13)

Hot Toys

DX09 Batman (All Accessories Included & Box) $300
SOLD
DX12 Batman (All Accessories Included & Box) $300 SOLD

Bank Robber Joker (All Accessories Included / No Box / Also comes with Nurse Outfit and accessories) $220 SOLD

Joker 2.0 (All Accessories Included & Box) $330

DX08 Joker (All Accessories Included & Box / Also comes with 2 extra custom head sculpts which is a melting makeup version with the beret from the museum scene and a full flesh tone) $300 SOLD

Christopher Reeve Superman (Regular version NOT Evil Version)(All Accessories Included & Box)$216

Blitzway

Scarface Tony Montana (All Accessories Included & Box) $200 SOLD

Carlito's Way (All Accessories Included & Box / Except for beer bottle and wrist watch are NOT included) $190

Sideshow Collectibles

Friday The 13th Part 4 The Final Chapter Jason Figure (Re-Worked)(All Accessories Included & Box) $150 SOLD

Friday The 13th Part 6 Jason Lives Figure Exclusive Version (Re-Worked)(All Accessories Included & Box). $150 SOLD

Friday The 13th Part 7 The New Blood Jason Figure (Re-Worked)(All Accessories Included & Box) $135 SOLD

Jason Goes To Hell Figure (Re-Worked)(Only comes with Machete / NO Box / The figure is on a muscular ACI Body) $100 SOLD

Jason X Exclusive Figure With Space Machete (All Accessories Included / NO Box) $120 SOLD

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 1 Freddy Figure (Re-Worked)(All Accessories Included & Box) $100

Wes Cravens New Nightmare Freddy Figure (All Accessories Included & Box) $60

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leatherface Figure (Re-Worked)(All Accessories Included / NO Box / Comes with a zombie head the figure can hold) $150

Majestic Studios

Herman Munster From The Munsters (All Accessories Included & Box) $60

Grandpa Munster From The Munsters (All Accessories Included & Box) $75

Eddie Munster From The Munsters (VERY RARE!!)(All Accessories Included & Box) $80

Custom Figures

Michael Myers Figure From Halloween 1 (With Ones Customs Blackest Eyes Head Sculpt)(Comes With Real Metal Knife) $400

Michael Myers Figure From Halloween 2 (With Ones Customs H2 Warlock Head Sculpt)(Comes With Scalpel) $350

A Nightmare On Elm Street Freddy Figure (Comes with custom Freddy sweater/ Custom pants) $150

Ok so those are all the figures i have for sale. Depending on what you buy i will throw in some 7 inch Neca Freddy Krueger figures. If you want to see any pics of any of these figures let me know and i'll PM pics. Thanks

Last edited:
I think it is more fair for both sides if prices were listed. You say you got a price in mind, so you will likely only accept offers above them, which means hoping to make more money with people wanting the stuff hard... This only works well with nice custom figures or really rare figures though.

prices no longer required although it would be to the benefit of the seller to put prices up.

Thank you for clearing that up. Darklord Dave approved for me to put up my figures with offer openings but anyway i have gone ahead and put up prices. Thank you!!

Back