Your Favorite TV Comedy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
You got to pick one! It's hard for me to choose between this and Seinfeld, but I got to go with...

30wtjrd.jpg

And just because :lol

South Park

Although I still think the Simpsons between seasons 1-10(maybe even up to 12) is the best show ever IMO.

Probably Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's neat to see after having watched all of Seinfeld as you can see what a massive influence Larry was on that show but I prefer Larry's situations and format, better. Just is a little closer to real situations than Seinfeld's.

Scrubs, one of the few TV comedies of which I can say I have seen every episode.

30 Rock. I LOVE Tina Fey.

It did fall apart a bit for the last couple of seasons, but the first 4 or 5 seasons were amazing. I'm watching them right now at work.

Community, even with the lackluster fourth season. So happy that Dan Harmon is back!

Got to admit though that having just finished the first season of Arrested Development on netflix and starting on the second that this may become my favorite.

Hands down, Seinfeld. I've been watching it on and off for twenty years, still makes me laugh.

Hands down, Seinfeld. I've been watching it on and off for twenty years, still makes me laugh.

Same here. It's still #1 for me followed by (in no particular order): Parks and Recreation, Arrested Development, The Office(both versions) and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Maybe it's too obvious, but I'm going with Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Simpsons is close, though. It loses points for kind of dragging on for years and years though.

Good one. Hard to beat Tobias Funke and Saul Goodman (and Spongebob Squarepants and sometimes Brian Posehn and Sarah Silverman) doing sketch comedy.

Back