Signed statues..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarMachine714

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey freaks I've seen that there's a lot of people that get their statues signed. I think that's really cool idea. It makes the item look more valuable and rare. I hope I get some signed soon. Please share some of your signed collection if you can :)

Sorry if there's a thread of this already. I searched :(

Interesting.

*goes and signs all his statues before selling on ebay*

I don't generally like my statues signed but when it came to Stan Lee, I had my Spidey com & Hulk PF done. I didn't get it signed to flip it. I wanted to meet the man himself, and it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up (given how old he is). Will if be worth more....sure....but will I sell it to flip it.....hell no!

Maybe it would be better to have a custom made plaque and get that signed. Or at least sign the statue on the base.

I'd only ever get something signed on the bottom of the base, personally I never like statues that are visibly signed elsewhere on the statue, just looks messy to me, and takes away from the statue itself, but that sort of thing does seem popular with some folk. To each their own I guess. :)

I don't buy signed statues because I don't like the look. Especially not one that was dragged to a con and back lol. I guess I don't mind the sig on the bottom of the base but what's the point of that if you ask me.

Back